If George W. Was an Idiot..

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
NightBiker07

If George W. Was an Idiot..

Post by NightBiker07 »

If George W. Was an Idiot...

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a Teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how he inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVD's, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had misspelled the word advice would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potato as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?

Can't think of anything? Don't worry.

He's done all this in 5 months -- so you'll have three years and seven months to figure out how to get him out of office before he ruins this country!!!!
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

"W" was an idiot...

"O" needs a bullet in his head.
RideRed

Post by RideRed »

AlisoBob wrote:"O" needs a bullet in his head.
I guess we know where you stand :lol:
So why did you vote for him?
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:"W" was an idiot...

but its just ironic how the news beat W down, but praise O constantly.....its ridiculous thats for sure.

a agree wholeheartedly bob, BUT i dont thik hes the only one that needs that treatment....about 85% of politicians need it.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I vote Libertarian...

http://www.lp.org/
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

NightBiker07 wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:"W" was an idiot...

I agree wholeheartedly bob, BUT i dont thik hes the only one that needs that treatment....about 85% of politicians need it.

85%? Are you for real? TRY 99%! at least. :roll:
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A FEDERAL REASERVE BANK CHARGING INTEREST ON THE MONEY IT LOANS YOU, YOUR SOCIETY WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN DEBT.FACT.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
homenf

Post by homenf »

I love this site. I feel at home here for sure. I still don't get why the media is so far to the left (minus Fox). What the hell do they get out of hiding what is really going on. It really showed how far to the left they are when reporting on Bush and now Palin. They seem to want to blow the President when talking to or about him.

:evil:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

They get to keep doing what they are doing.

You disrespect him or his office and like Fox they will tax you to no end.

They will slander you and say that your not NEWS your opinion therefore you need a special tax.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPVd-I7n ... re=related[/youtube]
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

AlisoBob wrote:I vote Libertarian...

:wink:
I voted for Barr, and actually, he did really well for a 3rd party :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

dannygraves wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:I vote Libertarian...

:wink:
I voted for Barr, and actually, he did really well for a 3rd party :wink:
That's next for me. Time for some CHANGE!!!
eyesky2002

Post by eyesky2002 »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
That's next for me. Time for some CHANGE!!![/quote]

BIG TIME CHANGE!

"When your riding your living... Everything else is just waiting!"

MXMotoworx.com
2003 Honda CR500AF
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

eyesky2002 wrote:[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
That's next for me. Time for some CHANGE!!!
BIG TIME CHANGE!

[/quote]

We've done it before.........