Glen Helen 11/8/09

Who beat who?

iggys-amsoil

Glen Helen 11/8/09

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Woke this morning feeling out of it. Why can't this be swapped for a practice day. :x I thought about signed up lastnight under 50+ amt., but took competition over being the only one in the 50 amt. class. Hmm... 9 riders in the 40 newbie, well lets see who sand bags this one. Why they let someone who's 32, in I dunno. Now that I think about it, that cost me a third place trophy. :x Well I was just in servival mode and almost decided not to race the second moto. I'm glad I did though. In my class I get off the line great in each moto and lead all the way to Talledaga turn where two and three 50 Novice guys pass. Ya there's sometimes three or four different class in one gate. Not long after my two competitors get by. :?
I can't really say enough about flying off the top of Mount St. Helen in third and landing it about 40 feet down. Quite a rush really.
Yamaha hill sucked going up cause of two single jumps that just kills momentum, going down was a blast, round the corner in third, kick her up into fifth, across the valley clear the next jump downshifting into forth to slow up for the next small double which had to be shorted because of the turn right there, I over shot it one lap. Now if the run out was a little longer doubling it would be no problem.
This kenda front tire has got to go. Slip sliding all over the dam place, I'm suprised I didn't go down at least once and its really killing my lack of corning skills.

Anyway considering the above, a good day. went 5-5 out of 9 and got 4th over all. :lol:

Last edited by iggys-amsoil on November 9th, 2009, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

When are you next out practicing?
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Not really sure Mike, could be 12/3 @ GH early morning.

Vet X's bike give away is the last round 12/6 @ GH.

Going to Dove Springs for TG weekend.