LA's Tottaly Awesome!

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
caseyracing222

LA's Tottaly Awesome!

Post by caseyracing222 »

well I was at the $1 tree yesterday and decided to use this cleaner I found, it works great (way better than the expensive yamaha cleaner I used to use) and its only $1, i highly suggest you go out and buy a bottle. It got my bike looking like it rolled off the showroom, I prayed it on and watched exhuast soot just run off as well as any dirt or grime. Some bad about it though is its a bit small one bike takes a whole bottle and where the sprayer threads to the bottle is garbage.
http://www.housekeepingchannel.com/t_22 ... ot_Remover
-Jake

hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Hmm - did it get the soot off plastic? Only thing I've ever had work successfully is Plexus. But for $1, I think I'll have to give it a shot!
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

fastkart

Post by fastkart »

Speaking of Plexus... what are you paying for a can? The local shop is wanting $17 for a can...
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

fastkart wrote:Speaking of Plexus... what are you paying for a can? The local shop is wanting $17 for a can...
$17?! Wow. IIRC, the last can I bought was around $8.00 or so. But that was more than 6 mos ago....

Found it here for $9.25

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/ ... px?sc=FRGL
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

hoofarted wrote:Hmm - did it get the soot off plastic?
yea It even took some op the yellow dicoloration off op my sticker kit to as well as some old glue from my previous graphics :D
-Jake

des500mouse

Post by des500mouse »

Be careful with that Awesome, I've had it streak aluminum. It played havoc on the gold anodizing on the front forks of my bike. It works wonders in removing the grease bush stains after running in the des though. Here's something that works great to remove the exhaust muck, etc and it
puts a shine the plastics as well. Good 'ol carb and choke cleaner!