How many Hoons waiting for frames or parts from Team Trubble

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Bone Crusher

How many Hoons waiting for frames or parts from Team Trubble

Post by Bone Crusher »

I have been waiting for my frame to be finished since 12/12/2009. Fachar stated it was done and was waiting to be packaged and sent, that was almost one month ago. I have talked to him one time in two weeks and offered to pick it up, but he stated he will be shipping it out shortly. I have left phone messages with no responce.

Anybody else on this forum having the same problems?
yota

Post by yota »

assume you mean 12/12/08. you need to read some of the threads on this topic. they are numerous.
09 TTM CR500AF
08 KTM 200 XC
08 Ducati Hypermotard
03 CR125
95 CR250
83 Husqvarna 125 XC
73 Maico MX250
4Z

Post by 4Z »

It took a year for my frame
Bone Crusher

Post by Bone Crusher »

Ya I have been following them, I spoke with Bob and he stated we need to start a thread in real time, see e-mail below.

I'm not sure when either.

I've suggested that ever member Mike is building frames for should start their own threads and up date them in real time.

If you arent proactive in the situation, it will probably drag on longer..

Good Luck

Bob

Fachar called me today 08/10/2009 and stated that my frame was at his shop and if i wanted to see a picture of it. I advised him that i do not want to see a picture of it, put would like to have it shipped to me if it was done as he stated it was over one month ago.

Fachar said it was done and he was sorry he has not sent it yet. He would send it out today 08/10/2009 or no later then tomorrow 08/11/2009. He would send me a tracking number when it was shipped.

I am not holding my breath as he has stated this to me time and time agian. I am working on getting my money back through other means, so I do hope he is a man of his word (this time).
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AlisoBob wrote:
Bone Crusher wrote:Bob

When you see Fachar agian, ask him where is the frame and sub-frame for Michael Clark from Coalinga. I also gave him a brand new in the box OEM CR500 head the faced .070 then the dome was recut to run race gas from Eric Nickels shop in Montana. This was the head he was going to modify for me.

Thanks
He called me and says its all done, except for the radiators.

He wanted to know why I was calling, and not you... I told him your messages have gone unanswred. He said he has not recieved any messages from you.

I told him to contact you about picking up your stuff. He said o.k.

Squeeky wheel gets the grease....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I spoke to Mike today...

He said all you exhaust came in Friday, and he has one radiator left to mod, and then he's ready to ship.

I told him to contact you.
roost251

Post by roost251 »

I was going to have TTM do my build because i did not have the time, I guess I do now because it seems to be such a pain in the ass to get it done and back.

I appreciate that Banned has shown what problems exist ( so others dont go through the same thing) and are helping hoons get thier stuff done and back to them
27maverick

Post by 27maverick »

If I don't get my stuff this week I'm making the 7 hour one way trip to see him for the third time. The dog eat my home work is running out. IF I have to I'm not going to be happy and niether is he. The last time he looked me in the eye at 2 am and swore it would be shipped the next day, he had only a few things to finnish, that was two months ago.
Bone Crusher

Post by Bone Crusher »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, dealing with Fachar all this time has really gotten me down. I passed up many good deals on aluminum frame bikes. After being promissed to many times and not getting results as promissed, I am going to report the frame as stolen. I also contacted my credit card company and the credited my card for the sum of $2950.00. All I am out is my frame. I did not want to go this route, but I guess some people are not as honest as you think. Guys be carefull with this clown, you WILL get burned.
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

It's sad to heard that,i was like you (but lot of $ less) i had to wait since january to the end of july for a silencer,but i received it,the money was for reserve a roller for start a conversion
but i think it twice so i asked for a silencer when i thought my money it's gone, i received the silencer it cost less dollars than the amount i send but........
CR500R
V-MAX 1200