You gotta love the three Africaneers

Racial Shit can be Funny, Racist is Not... Get It?
"SOLID Bro!!"

You gotta love the three Africaneers

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

In South Los Angeles , a 4-plex was destroyed by a fire.

A Nigerian family of six con artists lived on the first floor, and all six died in the fire.

An Islamic group of seven welfare cheats, all illegally in the country from Kenya , lived on the second floor, and they, too, all perished in the fire.

6 LA, Hispanic, Gang Banger, ex-cons, lived on the 3rd floor and they, too, died.

A lone, white couple lived on the top floor. The couple survived the fire.

Jesse Jackson, John Burris and Al Sharpton were furious. They flew into LA and met with the fire chief, on camera. They loudly demanded to know why the Blacks, Black Muslims and Hispanics all died in the fire and only the white couple lived?

The fire chief said, "They were at work."
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Booyah!
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

hahaha, good one.

i've made fires in the nicer side of my district during the day, and if it's a weekday, then generally no one is home unless they're a stay at home mom or retired. now, on the other side of my district, i've made a whole lot more fires, and i don't remember the last time they weren't home. we're the busiest station in the city, and it's all because of our ghetto. they tend to "fall asleep" with the stove on, which at least half the time means they were so high they fell asleep while cooking and almost burned themselves and their 5+ kids up. one even said her kid (2 years old, still in diapers) must have climbed up on the stove and turned the knobs on the back of the stove, and that's how the fire started. seriously, it's ridiculous. oh, the memories though, lol
05 CR500AF Plated Supermotard/dual sport
01 XR650R Plated Supermotard
07 CRF80 mini-motard w/115 big bore
08 Polaris RZR
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

X 2 good one
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!