Home Run Derby

Find a Hoon in your area for Beer Guzzlin', Hangin' Out, Wrenching, or Other Similar Behavior.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Home Run Derby

Post by AlisoBob »

I'm having a little get to gether for tonights Home Run Derby... As always, I'm havinh a little "Drinkin' Game attached to the festivities....

Heres some of the rules...

2009 Home Run Derby Game

·Drink whenever Chris Berman includes a St. Louis landmark in his Home Run call … “He hit that off the Arch!” / “That’s in the Mississippi” / “That’s over the Anheuser-Busch Brewery!” / “That one’s to EAST St. Louis!!”
·Drink if Berman says NOTHING during a Home Run. It’s happened before. ONCE.
·Drink if Steve Phillips says the word “Mets”
·Drink every time Joe Morgan mentions that he led off the 1977 All-Star Game at Yankee Stadium with a Home Run. Drink twice if there’s video.
·Drink if Steve Phillips brings anything useful to the conversation.
·Drink every time Joe Morgan says something that defies all logic or contradicts himself in the same sentence (this one could put you in the hospital).
·Drink anytime you see Erin Andrews. Twice if it’s a butt shot.
·Drink if they show footage of the sideline princess getting hit by that ball last week.
·Drink if Berman DOSENT say " Back, Back , Back!"
·Drink when a montage of Josh Hamilton’s 2009 Home Run Derby homerpalooza is shown.
·Drink if ESPN puts together a “25th Anniversary of the Home Run Derby” montage.
·Drink when someone (probably Berman) wonders how Babe Ruth would have performed in a Home Run Derby.
·Drink if someone mentions that Alex Rodriguez, Mark Teixeira, Justin Morneau, Manny, and Ichiro all said “No” to the Derby this year.
·Drink when someone brings up the idea that the Derby messes up your swing. Drink twice if Bobby Abreu’s name comes up on this topic
·Drink when (not if) ESPN shows the Mark McGwire Highway sign over Interstate 70.
·Speaking of signs, Drink if they show footage of Albert Pujols breaking the “BIG MAC LAND” sign in left field earlier this season.
·Finish your drink and go get another drink and finish that drink if someone does it in the Derby.
·Drink every time they mention Josh Hamilton’s recovery from addiction.
·Drink when a ball drops in front of SIX kids shagging flies in the outfield.
·Drink if a batter grabs his crotch.
·Drink if a batter gets hit.
·Drink if someone is shown waving a Dominican flag when Albert Pujols is up to bat. Drink twice if you think it’s weird for someone to be waving a Dominican flag for a US Citizen like Pujols.
·Drink when someone mentions that Albert Pujols’ nickname is “The Machine.”
·Drink when someone mentions that Prince Fielder is a vegetarian. Twice if it’s in conjunction to his size or weight. Three times if its mentioned he hit better as a meat eater.
·Drink if you see Fielder’s Brewers underwear.
·Drink whenever you hear the name “Cecil Fielder”
·Drink when someone wonders how many Home Runs Adrian Gonzalez could hit if he didn’t play half his games in Petco Park.
·Drink when someone tells you that Ryan Howard was born in St. Louis.

If anyone wants to come over, shoot me a PM
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

"The Machine" is an ESPN manufactured nickname. Locally, Albert is called "El Hombre".

Given the list, there is no doubt someone is going to get hammered.

:cool:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Exnav wrote:"The Machine" is an ESPN manufactured nickname. Locally, Albert is called "El Hombre".
I'm stickin' with "Poo-Hole"

:wink:

Come by.... its only a few hours drive.....
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Wife says to me the other day........"So what do you think about Northern California"? I say with a straight face, "I don't have a sticker for my bike". I don't think she got my joke. :lol: It would take a helluva relocation package to get us moved and her company would have to buy us out of our house, but never say never..especially in these times.