Longtrack Speedway @ Perris Raceway

Find a Hoon in your area for Beer Guzzlin', Hangin' Out, Wrenching, or Other Similar Behavior.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Longtrack Speedway @ Perris Raceway

Post by AlisoBob »

Full 1/4 Mile Track.... These guys are going to fly!!!!

Me, Lewis Clan, RP are in.... anyone else???

Confirmed Riders;
D1
1 Billy Janniro
2 Josh Larsen TBC
3 Gary Hicks
6 Shawn McConnell
9 Mike Faria
11 Bobby Schwartz
14 Eddie Castro
17 Robbie Sauer
21 Brad Sauer
25 Jimmy Fishback
41 John Marquez
66 Jason Ramirez
99 Greg Ayers
321 Russell Green
139 Shaun Harmatiuk
212 Kenny Ingalls
184 Tyson Burmesiter
39 Buck Blair
18 Justin Boyle
110 Jon Stasiefksi
11n John Houston
145 Brad Pappalardo
40 Tommy Hedden
93 JT Mabry
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Right on :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Ricky Wells has been added to the list. :D

RP
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

Is it this weekend??

Jas..................................................................................................
"Practice does NOT make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect!"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Steiner 311 wrote:Is it this weekend??

Jas..................................................................................................
SPEEDWAY LONG TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP
July 11, 2009

CALIFORNIA STATE SPEEDWAY LONGTRACK CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY AT PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY!

(JULY 7, 2009, PERRIS, CA) For the first time since 1996, Speedway Motorcycles return to Perris Auto Speedway this Saturday, July 11th, when the Riverside County track hosts the California State Speedway Longtrack Championship presented by Justice Brothers. The event, which is sanctioned by AMA/USA Speedway, will include First, Second and Third Division Speedway racing along with the spectacular 1,000cc Sidecars. Spectator gates will open at 5:00 PM. Practice will start at 5:00 with the first race at 7:00.

Saturday’s First Division entry list is like a “Who’s Who” of Southern California Speedway racing. Longtime stars Bobby “Boogaloo” Schwartz, “Flyin’” Mike Faria, Shawn McConnell, “Fast” Eddie Castro and Gary Hicks have all pre entered the new, prestigious event. They will be challenged by the newer generation of American stars including Jimmy Fishback, Tim Gomez, Shaun Harmatiuk and Ricky Wells. Wells, who is a rookie rider in for the Coventry Bees in England’s tough Elite League, is coming off his best British meeting when he scored 11 points vs Peterborough last week. If those riders are enough to wet your appetite for first class Speedway, perhaps the contingent of Northern California stars will reel you in. Current US National Champion Billy Janniro, Kenny Ingalls, Tommy Hedden and longtime veteran John Houston will all be journeying to Southern California for Saturday’s race. By the way, there may be a few surprise entries still to come.

“I am very impressed with the entry list for Saturday’s Speedway race,” Perris promoter Don Kazarian said. “I never dreamed it would be this good. The racing should be great. I again have to thank Howie Zechner and Steve Evans for getting all of these top riders for us. They have done a great job and it should be a great show for the fans.”

Saturday’s program will take place on the track’s inner quarter mile oval and will supply high speeds Southern California fans have not seen since Ascot closed in 1990. “For many riders, it will be their first time on a big track. That is the reason for practice,” Kazarian said. “Even for most of the veterans, it will be their first time on a track this size in quite some time. For them, it should only take a lap or two to adjust their gearing.”

Advance tickets for this Saturday are available 24 hours a day by calling 1-800-595-4849. They can also be ordered on the Internet at tix.com or perrisautospeedway.com.

For more information call The PAS at: (951) 940-0134.

Video and DVD productions of this event will be available from: xtremespeedwayaction.com

Perris Auto Speedway is on the Lake Perris Fairgrounds (home of the Southern California Fair), approximately one hour east of Los Angeles and one hour North of San Diego. To get to the track, take the 215 freeway, exit on the Ramona Expressway and go two miles east to the fairgrounds.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

"Look mommy. there's an airplane in the sky." (Pink Floyd The Wall) No son, thats a C-17 your father use to work on. :lol:

Ok nuf trippin, but it is just off the landing pattern.

So how do I find you guys?

Planning on getting there 'bout 4:30-5:00 ish.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

ILL HAVE MY PHONE WITH ME :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I'm getting out that way at 3:30 or so to eat.....
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

lewisclan wrote:ILL HAVE MY PHONE WITH ME :cool:
:cool: