WTF is wrong with people?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

WTF is wrong with people?

Post by AlisoBob »

From Yahoo NEWS......

.......Within hours of Jackson's death on Thursday, fans were inundating Web sites that sell his music, and physical stores reported they had been cleaned out of Michael Jackson and Jackson 5 CDs. All 10 of the albums on Amazon.com's bestseller list Friday were Jackson's; the 25th anniversary edition of "Thriller," the bestselling album of all time, was at the top.

Meanwhile, fans were snapping up every Jackson recording they could get their hands on.

Bill Carr, Amazon.com Inc.'s vice president for music and video, said the Web site sold out within minutes all CDs by Michael Jackson and by the Jackson 5. Jackson's albums accounted for all 10 of Amazon's "Bestsellers in Music" list Friday, with the 25th anniversary edition of the celebrated "Thriller" album taking the top spot.

Barnes and Noble Inc.'s Web site and retail stores also sold out most Jackson CDs, DVDs and books, and its 10 best-selling CDs were Jackson titles as well.

I dont fukin get it?????
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Only second to Elvis.

How long do you think?;

"I saw Micheal Jackson!" ~ Elvis :idea:

:lol: :?
britincali

Post by britincali »

Fucks little children and people are still mourining the sick bastard :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
racein01

Post by racein01 »

britincali wrote:Fucks little children and people are still mourining the sick bastard :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
here here brit.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

These people don't have a life, they live through other peoples lives and when they die they become lost.
They need to buy all this stuff to fill the void left by that persons death, it also makes them feel special, it is actually an obsession.
Expect a few idiots to suicide over this. :? :roll:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

CR500R7 wrote:These people don't have a life, they live through other peoples lives and when they die they become lost.
They need to buy all this stuff to fill the void left by that persons death, it also makes them feel special, it is actually an obsession.
Expect a few idiots to suicide over this. :? :roll:
yeah, like the michael jackson wannabe on that repo show on Tru-TV.
That dude is a fuckin whack-job.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

:lol:

I was wondering if the heart attack came because of Farah.

But that doesn't seem to be the case.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

:lol: :lol:
Here in Oz we had people crying their eyes out over his death. :? :?
I know it is sad when someone passes, but they don't even know him personally.
I have never been that cut up over pet dogs as much as these LOSERS are over MJ
I am upset at the loss of a dog, but not FRIGGIN STUPID. :roll:
britincali

Post by britincali »

iggys-amsoil wrote::lol:

I was wondering if the heart attack came because of Farah.

When at the pearly gates she was asked for her last wish she said "may all the children of the world be safe", michael was pronounced dead minutes later.......
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

I actually had contact with the fucker, I flew him a bunch about 5 years back when I was working for the charter company that got busted filming him in the plane ( I quit before that). He was really strange but nice, always loaded up on presc. drugs and never boarded the plane without tape on his nose ( think the thing was falling off). He would get all freaked out during climb out over the hills just east of Santa Barbera and run up to the cockpit and ask us to stop in Vegas until the weather got better. He'd come back about six hours later with so much shit from shopping that we could barely fit it in the back of the Gulfstream. Then the fucker would bounce 50k checks to the boss every once in awhile for charter trips so he had money problems going on then even. The dude acted like he was 12, so he really had some screwed up issues with never growing up. I can't say he was a pediphile but who knows, he was really out there and wished he was still a kid.
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

As creepy as he was, there is no proof that he did molest little boys.

He probably did but I dont know for sure.

Bottom line is MJ is part of a lot of peoples childhood.
If you were big into his music as a kid then I am sure you would feel something of a loss as your icons from back in the day pass.

I was never a fan of his, I felt more for the loss of Vincent Price who happened to be in MJ's Thriller.

Now I am curious as to what the toxicology report is gonna say.
MJ didn't look fat and he must have been in shape since he was getting ready to tour Europe.

So how does he have a heart attack at 50?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

90cr500guy wrote:As creepy as he was, there is no proof that he did molest little boys.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

90cr500guy wrote:As creepy as he was, there is no proof that he did molest little boys.

He probably did but I dont know for sure.

Bottom line is MJ is part of a lot of peoples childhood.
If you were big into his music as a kid then I am sure you would feel something of a loss as your icons from back in the day pass.

I was never a fan of his, I felt more for the loss of Vincent Price who happened to be in MJ's Thriller.

Now I am curious as to what the toxicology report is gonna say.
MJ didn't look fat and he must have been in shape since he was getting ready to tour Europe.

WTF!!! O-Yeah and O.J. didn't do it either.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I just read where he spent over 40 million to defend himself against those two molestation charges...

Innocent folks usually dont have to spend 40 million to prove it.

They also take the stand themselves....
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

Paying off the victims, at least to me, shows proof. Why pay anybody f**k all if you're innocent. Musta had somethin to hide

Heart attack at 50, well thats easy.........

Wieners are high in cholesterol
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"