Rematch!

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
bigpower

Rematch!

Post by bigpower »

What a game last night. Gotta say, one of the better goaltending shows I've seen in a long time, had me on the edge of my seat most of the night.

So I'm thinkin theres gonna be another parade in the murder city in a couple weeks, although Crosby and Malkin are makin it look easy.

Red Wings in 6
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

Sid & Gino are gonna have they're way with Osgood this year,not to mention Fluery is playing Conn Smyth worthy between the pipes,Detroit just doesn't seem to have the consistency they usually play with and are not 100% Healthy right now which is gonna hurt em as this series goes on,I think they'll go to pittsburgh tied 1-1 back to detroit with the pens up 3-1 and you'll watch Sid raise the cup in game 5
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
DesertCR

Post by DesertCR »

I gotta disagree, Detroit always had the Hawks on the ropes, they're just the best team: most talent, experience and best management. I'm a Kings fan but hey, I'm lucky they go .500 during the season. I guess today we'll see who gets game 1, I actually would like to see the Pens win it but I just dont think its gonna happen.
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

In the style of the Meatmen

1 DOWN 3 TO GO!
1 DOWN 3 TO GO!
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

:lol:

2 DOWN 2 TO GO
2 DOWN 2 TO GO

Pens look like a different team out there,wings sure are playin some good D though,Maybe a trip home will wake the pens up and make this a interesting series
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

kkvslayer wrote:Sid & Gino are gonna have they're way with Osgood this year,not to mention Fluery is playing Conn Smyth worthy between the pipes,Detroit just doesn't seem to have the consistency they usually play with and are not 100% Healthy right now which is gonna hurt em as this series goes on,I think they'll go to pittsburgh tied 1-1 back to detroit with the pens up 3-1 and you'll watch Sid raise the cup in game 5

Sid's pussys hurtin

Malkins out there thinkin its the Probert/Kocur days (When it was a GAME!)

Sweep.......................................No

Detroit winning the cup, pretty damn sure thats gonna happen, and it will be the goalie with the 1.76 GAA that wins the Conn Smythe.
That would be Ozzie

Injuries don't seem to phase a team with the likes of Helm and Abdelkader, 2 ROOKIES who have never scored a regular season goal.
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

Pens sure woke up or Detroit fell asleep,Abdelkader ain't gonna do a whole lot watchin from the press box,should be a good best of 3
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Malkins out there thinkin its the Probert/Kocur days (When it was a GAME!)
Absofockinlutely!
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

As usual, I sell the tickets and Ozzie pitches a no no.

Oh well, those folks from Pittsburgh were more than happy to fork over 20 Bennys for the pleasure.

My game 7's are for sale to
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

So who saw the game tonight?Unfortunatly I was on a plane heading to yellowknife and turned the tube on at my hotel just in time to see the Pens Celebrating :cool:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500