Stuck between Shit (Winamucca) and a Nowhere (Lovelock)

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
TheSandMan

Stuck between Shit (Winamucca) and a Nowhere (Lovelock)

Post by TheSandMan »

Some of you may have read I rolled with stoffers to the Big-N-Nasty
in Idaho. :3g:

So here is a little something about our newest member Wboo.

Background:

On another site pstoffers sent wboo a part he had in his rafters. ( 2-3 dollars S+H cost to stoffers). It turns out wboo lives 20-25 miles from the hill so he says he is going to come watch and afterwords would like to have us over for a BBQ. Good stuff if you ask me. :headbang:

Well we made it like half way when the truck took a shit.(Ford :piss:) Atfer a lot of hassle, phone calls, and about 24 hours were were finally back on the road in a rental 1/2 ton. So needless to say, without the trailer and a few of the things that may not necessarily be needed but would certainly make life a little easier. I mean afterall how much can you fit in a Nissan Titan with three extended bikes in the back and three guys up front. :shortbus:

We reached the hill at (hell I can even remember. :blur: Friggin early.) Anyways we tossed out the sleeping bags on the ground and tried to catch a few winks. That wasn't easy rocks, holes, uneven ground you name it. :cold: When I woke I realized I was laying in a cow pasture with a good size patty about three inches from my face. Now, I dont know about you but I move alot when I sleep, wonder how many times I rolled in it? :barf:

So once Stoffers rode his first event wboo was able to find us so we made introductions and spent the day watching hill climbing getting to know one another and talking about our misfortunes. :itsok:

After hearing about our ordeal they (Ray and his wife Debbie) offered for us "THE GIFT" roof, shower, bed and oh yea a great dinner. I'll have to tell you in this day and age you just don't see it any more. Most people sure are not going to open up their house to three people they just met that day. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

So remember what goes around comes around.

And once again THANKS to wboo and his wife. :urock: :urock:
If you ain"t crashin You ain"t ridin!
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

Nice very nice Sandman you nailed it once again "THANKS" Wboo & Deb.
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
britincali

Post by britincali »

Ford is having all kinds of issues with the 6.0l, from turbo hose blowing off, computers going bad, injector pumps, injectors, oil pumps.....

It sux you guys got stuck but its awsome you made it and ran the hill, I will definatly buy wboo a round of drinks if we ever meet up!

Get some friggin pics up ya lazy bastards!!!!!!!!!
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

britincali

Post by britincali »

The new dodges are having issues also, IMO its all the new emissions crap screwing everything up.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i seen on tv there doing succesful lung transplants now. you think they cant make a simple 6 cylinder burn clean pffffttt
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

did you happen to get a lube job while you was busted down in winemucca? i hear theres a few service stations out there :lmao:
Wboo

big nasty

Post by Wboo »

It was all my pleasure guys. I am glad to have some nice new friends and as I said in the last post....you are all welcome here any time. We have the room so just give us a call.
LOVEMYCR500

Post by LOVEMYCR500 »

My 01 Ford F250 4X4 Crew Cab V10 GAS with 106,000 miles on it still runs like a top, gets 13-14 MPG empty, 8-9 MPG pulling our 30ft Weekend Warrior and has never left me on the side of the road. But then again, it's GAS, not a diesel.