Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Another slap in the face.....

Post by AlisoBob »

JBaze

Post by JBaze »

I would gather up everyone that thought it was offensive and take them to the top of the building and throw there fucking stupid asses off.
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

What the fuck is this country coming to, really jesus.
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

before 9-11 I was forced to remove a american flag I hung over my tool box at work.
2003 crf450r
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

I would have lost my job
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

JBaze wrote:I would have lost my job
yeah, no shit. bunch of dumb fucking niggers hating their own country......."emigrated here from africa" that explains alot.......fucking people i swear........
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

:shock: :twisted:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
kdizzle

sickening

Post by kdizzle »

"I was told that as long as my flag offended one person, it would be taken down," McLucas said.

Fucking sums up the US in a nutshell these days. One person complains or is unhappy we all have to change because of it.

How about this. its our fucking country and we will fly that flag wherever the fuck we want. We earned that right by going to war and fighting for it over and over again. Millions have died for that flag and im not taking it down for your sorry liberal minority pleasing asses.

This makes me want to install a flagpole in my front yard and fly the biggest fucking flag i can find.. ohh wait the assholes in the HOA would probably shut me down for it.. im sure.. man what a mess this place has become.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

NightBiker07 wrote:
yeah, no shit. bunch of dumb fucking niggers hating their own country......."emigrated here from africa" that explains alot.......fucking people i swear........
emigrated means they snuck in with out paperwork, the others came with invoices
britincali

Post by britincali »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:, the others came with invoices

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
redrider

Post by redrider »

Me too. My moral compass would have me as far away from them and anyone they did business with as possible if I could calm myself down enough to leave with out setting everyone on fire.
I'd rather be hauling ass
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

redrider wrote:
Me too. My moral compass would have me as far away from them and anyone they did business with as possible if I could calm myself down enough to leave with out setting everyone on fire.

Yep and stand there and watch while politly waving said flag
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

"...This was an isolated incident between two employees that we are working to resolve amicably.”

The statement went on to explain: “The disagreement was over the size of the flag and not what it symbolized. We have invited the employee to put the flag back up.”

And it will go back up and stay up, McLucas said.

"I do think they're trying to do the right thing. I have no reason to believe the flag won't remain there as long as I'm employed."

:cool:

I think management had a cranal, anal inversion but fnally came to their senses.

Right after 911, I set an American flag outside my building. I flew it for a year. I am sure somwhere in my lease I'm not supposed to.
No complaints and several thumbs up.
BTW, the landlord is a German immigrant.
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST