millenium technologies

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
100hp honda

millenium technologies

Post by 100hp honda »

wondering if anybody had some input on millenium technologies....good, bad, or otherwise ? im sending out a cylinder in a week or so, just wanted to make sure millenium would be the best choice.
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

Good guys to deal with
4Z

Post by 4Z »

I have used them dozens of time in the past 10 years. Had a few issues but not the kind that would make me stop using them.
seanmx57

Post by seanmx57 »

The guys that did my crank, STR said they had problems with millenium, they switched to powerseal and no more problems. I had powerseal do it w/ a torque plate that I provided.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i did some more investigating. it appears millenium, US chrome and power seal all use nickel silicon carbide for the plating. however, millenium has a lifetime warranty on their work, powerseal and US chrome only offer a 1 year warranty on their work. did you guys get out of round cylinders or did the plating peel ? ill probly still go with millenium, just wondering what the story is.

also: would it be a good idea to pull the head at a certain interval (lets say 5hrs run time), to make sure the the coating isnt peeling ? or is that not necessary ?
MICK

Post by MICK »

It isn't necessary. If the coating peels or flakes you'll know it.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?