No, I suck

WTF Happened!!!!
Nodge

No, I suck

Post by Nodge »

So I had the 500 out for a little rip tonight after supper.

I went out by myself just trying to avoid the deep mud holes outside of town, when I came across a good sized hill that I had climbed many times before.

I figured, what the hell, it's an easy hill, I'll try a new line. BAD idea.
The grass was still a little wet from a good 2 day rain that we just experienced. As I spun up the first half of the hill I managed to catch a little air over some small bumps. (in my mind it felt like I was doing HUGE doubles up the hill), and everything was going great until I landed, bottomed out and let off the throttle. I then had to get on it hard if I had any hope of making the rest of the climb. Still spinning and throwing roost down the hill I was gaining speed when I suddenly found traction near the top of the hill. For some strange reason I found myself staring at the bottom of my skid plate as the 500 passed me up the hill. I managed to hold the clutch in and not stall it. Picking up the bike I realize the rear fender is gone, and I cant see it anywhere. So I walked around still unable to locate it. I was puzzled, and as I went to get back on the bike I felt something odd. The fender was stuck to my ass. The plastic had cracked and spread enough to pinch my pants, and hang on.

I must have looked totally f'n retarded.
Lucky for me, only an old farmer in a rusty old truck was around at the time.

:cry:
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
Joshwfl

Re: No, I suck

Post by Joshwfl »

Nodge wrote: The fender was stuck to my ass. The plastic had cracked and spread enough to pinch my pants, and hang on.
:D :D :D
robertg

Post by robertg »

I used to have a toilet seat like that.
sabreguy

Re: No, I suck

Post by sabreguy »

Nodge wrote:The fender was stuck to my ass. The plastic had cracked and spread enough to pinch my pants, and hang on.
Now this is a thread that could use a pic
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
yaya

Post by yaya »

Now that is some funny shit! You always hear-watch out the CR500 will bite you in the ass! I guess in your case, it is indeed a fact.

Thanks for sharing,

YA-YA
BBB!
Bikes, Broads, Beer.
Who gives a crap what order it's in...
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Starring at the skid plate while holding in the clutch as the fender bites you in the ass. Does it get any better than that? :cool:

I wouldn't say you suck, more like highly skilled to pull that off. :lol:
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Man were you riding that bike or trying to have rough sex with it. :shock: :?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uzi

Post by Uzi »

Awesome :lol: :lol:

I've busted one off from wheeling over backwards and they said it looked like I crapped it out but I've never had one stay stuck to me.
1982 XR200
1985 CR500 86' Motor
1990 CR500 85' Motor
2000 CR250