damn burritos

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
100hp honda

damn burritos

Post by 100hp honda »

if there wasnt enough reasons to close the border, heres one more. beans are bringing in the mutating swine pig bird flu :x :x :x

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=126&sid=6286496
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Time to start quarantine an killing off the infected and burning the bodies I guess. :o
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

Ported&Polished wrote:Time to start quarantine an killing off the infected and burning the bodies I guess. :o
yep. they have qaurantine areas at some airports. that dumb bitch napalatono lady was on the news saying its not necesarry to close the mexico border...........ya its fawkin necessary, thats where the damn disease is coming from :x :x . shut border down and put m60 machine guns and rocket launchers there, shoot every mofo that tries to jump the fence
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

100hp honda wrote:
Ported&Polished wrote: shut border down and put m60 machine guns and rocket launchers there, shoot every mofo that tries to jump the fence
nah, automated 20mm machinegun turrets, calibrated to only fire on NORTHGOING movements on ANYTHING over 5 pounds, with a 500 yard range. cheap, effective, and will get the point across VERY fast and effectively.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

shit, we should be doing that anyway! now that there is disease coming through, I don't see why ANY traffic is allowed to come through.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

In Europe we have few persons with the symptons in U.K,Sweden etc..even in Israel,in the

other hand medician says that the main risk is between 20 and 35 years

old :roll:
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Mexico's new name..... Wetbakistan......

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

This might put a serious crimp in my trip to Cabo this year...

:cry:
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

Fuck Im in EL Paso.......right on the border. There are 3 places to drive over from Mexico to El Paso, PLUS all the illegal border crossings that occur daily up and down the Rio Grande river.
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

There's nothing to do right now,even in hong kong they have the pig flu,the only safe place is Africa with the pirates,the AIDS,the radical muslins,malaria,the etnia wars,etc... :lol:
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

It's good to live here, were there are no people to give me the flu. Plus I'm glad there are no asians around here either. Back in the late 90's those fawkers got everyone sick and worried with their SARS crap. I've never seen so many gooks wearing those painters masks everywere. My new rule is don't shake hands with anyone that has been to Phoenix lately.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!