The TTM vs TeamDNS Update

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
teamdns

The TTM vs TeamDNS Update

Post by teamdns »

ok here is what we have as of 4-23-09:

Maverick was a good hoon and hooked up with Mike Fachar for me.

What I got back:

Motor, top and bottom (top has light port job as promised)

Scott Stabalizer with mount

Stock style number plate

2002 CR125 green sticker frame.

Whats missing:

$820.00

stock style front fender

pro circuit works pipe

I will update this thread as it comes in or a weekly update on non performance.

Post by 100hp honda »

you planning to sell the pipe ?
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

100hp honda wrote:you planning to sell the pipe ?
nope :)

Post by teemtrubble »

So let's get this started...

I've had some issues for a while Families health and mine as well not to mention my business but, I'm feeling pretty good right now and I'm getting things on track no reason to start a thread I'll just ad to this one...

Ryan yes we built a motor for you it had an oil leak which when you got it back here it was our fault when we pulled the head off I noticed it had caught a ring on the intake port while you and I were inspecting it I told you it had to have the wrong piston it because the locating pins were clocked into the ports (Bob, Ryan and I put that piston on the motor none of us noticed) So you got a new cylider and piston. I was in a hurry and didn't light port the intake my bad. So the motor comes back because you said it was knocking we disassemble it in your garge and only find what was knocking and not the cause. So I bring it back to my shop to fix I can't find what's wrong except for parts look worked from heat bearing tolerances everything check out so I call you to talk to you but, your MIA after Adelanto GP. Another builder suggests I send it to him so I did... The first thing he tells me is that someone ran it "out of oil" then it dawns on me you rode the thing for two days with a oil leak... He tells me to tell you "go fuck yourself" I said nah let's just fix it and be done with it so consider well paid there...

There won't be any pipe you can't give me back a new one.

There won't be any front fender your dirtdigits bill was $333.00 so there it is.

You'll get you deposit back which normally you wouldn't have gotten if I couldn't have sold the component parts because they were done and I didn't cut your frame. $500.00

Brake pedal you got charged $69.00 that's what you'll get back.

Spark Arrestor you know they charged me for one and made you pay for one and all we got was one other words we both got charged but, only got one. And you won't be able to give me back a new one because you were in a hurry to go ride which I don't blame you so you got a new silencer from me so I'll even give you that $107.00 and will expect mine back when you get paid back in the condition I gave it to you in.

As for your time running around deduct it from all the extra hours I spent on your stuff wheel spacers caliper bracket free ingnition new cdi mounting for number plate my time isn't free either...

For some of the rest of you for your support thanks and for a few others like you "SOLIDBRO" I don't remember stirring the pot as you called it when you were having business problems... I do remember something quite the opposite. 100hp shut the fuck up you know better calling me to find peckerhead as well unless that wasn't you no to long ago.

I'll get to reading all the posts and address everyone of you on this thread.

Oh I also remember reading somewhere about boxing gloves those are for pussies and men meet face to face if there's a problem at least where I come from if it's possible.

"You do the deal face to face you end the deal face to face" I know you like that one Bob!

How soon some of you guy's forget...
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

oh how quickly we forget things indeed.

none of us noticed the piston because you were on your phone most of the time while bob and i spent 12 hours at your shop putting my bike together since you have failed on multiple dead lines and promises. The ONLY reason why we noticed it afterwards was the ring issues when the motor came back for the case leaking issue. It would be safe to say that it was assumed the correct piston was ordered thus installed, you being the expert and all, my bad for assuming.

didnt run it for two days with an oil leak remember i took it for a test ride (10 minutes) noticed it leaking and called you right away....you said, change the oil and see what happens, rode it for ten minutes came back still leaking. called you again and you said oh its that damn synthetic oil you are running, your not supposed to run synthetic. the bike was parked and sat the rest of my trip that sucked because i couldnt ride the bike. refer back to my letter when it said i road a 125 around for the remainder of my trip.....remember the reason for the leak? 5-6 aluminum shavings got into the center gasket, what a wonderful clean operation over there huh? I remember you telling bob that you thought it was my fault that i didnt know how to put an oil plug back in....whatever. if you remember you and i drained the oil out of it on your bench, so if there was any wear or damage it was you installing used parts ..which i wouldnt be surpised....remember the rust stains all over the water pump housing? what about the nick in the rod....the nick is still there....so much for a zero time motor, got bent the fuck over on that one.

the brake pedal...what a joke!!! how many times did you tell me and you even said it to bob....oh i just need to run to sunline to get it oh they have a display i need to go over there and cut it off the wall.......what the fuck ever.

The pipe i have now is not what i ordered....you told me to use the pipe you had there for now because it was only your test fit pipe and didnt matter, bob was at your shop when you told me that. you had issues getting pro circuit product at that time

I dont care what the dirt digits bill was, you quoted me a price i paid for the parts upfront. if you miss quoted it, whose fault is that. (oh ya i forgot its TTM im dealing with i have to pay for your mistakes) I paid for parts i expect the parts....it part of doing business sometimes you make a profit some time you lose...what are we talking about 5 bucks difference, quit crying and give me the parts owed. i even paid for the graphics that you told me were free to the first 5 guys that built a bike with you...ya that was part of the $333.00 bill too...thanks

So about the spark arrestor, i wouldnt had to have ran the one in your shop if you didnt sell my original one to someone else that i went to pro circuit for, in the end i had 2 pay for a sparky twice, once in the original 4100 for accesorries and once when pro circuit declined your credit card and i had to pay for it right there. then i had to go back to pro circuit to get another one, thank goodness your credit card worked then.

the wheel spacer if you remember, only needed to be turned a little bit...you didnt secure it properly on the machine and got damaged when it flew off and shot accross your shop...then you made a new one and messed up on the measurements, again im paying for your fuck ups. should i send you a bill for loaning you my car for 5 weeks so you wouldnt have to pay for a rental? Free CDI? wow if there was a free cdi i sure the fucked missed it.

how many 200 mile round trips did i make to you to get my bike ready, how many hours did i spend at your shop to help get my bike ready when you all along said you were building. there were about a dozen or so trips.

why did it have to take bob and i 12 hours to finish my bike so i could get it out of there after 4 blown promise dates....

what about the time and money it cost me to take the bike back after you fucked up on the build.

what about bob's time and 12 hours at your shop is his time worth nothing?

after all this bullshit i can honestly answer that i feel it was a mistake to deal with mike fachar and TTM, i went above and beyond for him on several things outside of the bike build (think driveway mike, and you have the balls to tell me to fuck off with a front fender? remind me of how much of the $8,200.00 driveway did you pay for, and remember how long it took us, one day. I did i what i said i was going to do and in the time frame i said i was going to do it in.... pictures in case you forgot)

and this is how i get treated at the end of the day.....so much for customer service, he's your best fucking friend when it comes down to you spending and sending him money...but when its time to deliver its nothing but excuses and reasons of what happened.....not all your suppliers and vendors make a mistake on every order.

i also feel that im going to have to take this to small claims to get my money back, prove me wrong mike fachar and step up....if you had a hundred dollars to offer maverick to come up to your shop....where was a few bucks to come back to me as a start to pay me back.
Last edited by teamdns on April 24th, 2009, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

teamdns wrote: what about bob's time and 12 hours at your shop is his time worth nothing?

I got an AWESOME Philly Cheeze Steak sammich' out of the deal.

:headbang:

My feelings on this?

Cepek paid every dime he was ever asked to pay.

Cepek drove around ( endlessly is seemed) to pick up the parts to build the bike.

Cepek had to finish the final assembly in order to recieve the bike.

Conclusion?

Ryan went WAY beyond what should have been required for him to get a TTM bike, I think he is owed whatever he asks for.

Me? I was just there to help BOTH Pecker and Mike..... no charge.

:wink:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

QUOTE:

For some of the rest of you for your support thanks and for a few others like you "SOLIDBRO" I don't remember stirring the pot as you called it when you were having business problems... I do remember something quite the opposite. 100hp shut the fuck up you know better calling me to find peckerhead as well unless that wasn't you no to long ago.

Geez Mike I think I did a pretty good job of keeping my big mouth shut on this hole deal.

After all it cost me a half day of riding.

Hearing all the B.S. and not saying much about anything.

Just watch two people that I considered friends distroy camping and Holiday rides as we knew it .

As for my business my customers were satisfied when I closed the doors.

As you know, it was due to the economy not customer service.

For all that dont know my fab shop was 90% manufacturing of RV parts.
As we all know that market is in the toilet.

So before you go and compare my life to yours.

Please take care of your customers than you can call me out for injecting acouple of comments along the way.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

teemtrubble wrote: Another builder suggests I send it to him so I did... The first thing he tells me is that someone ran it "out of oil" then it dawns on me you rode the thing for two days with a oil leak... He tells me to tell you "go fuck yourself" I said nah let's just fix it and be done with it ...
Another builder did assembled the motor, but the other statements are untrue.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

sure they are Bob...
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

Listen all of you little bitches don't make me get little man out and come to SOCAL because we will. :nutkick: All of this needs to stop NOW!!!
Mike and Ryan you guys need to take care of business... RIGHT WRONG OR INDIFERENT "PERIOD"
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

pstoffers wrote:Listen all of you little bitches don't make me get little man out and come to SOCAL because we will. :nutkick: All of this needs to stop NOW!!!
Mike and Ryan you guys need to take care of business... RIGHT WRONG OR INDIFERENT "PERIOD"
Yup
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

pstoffers wrote:Listen all of you little bitches don't make me get little man out and come to SOCAL because we will. :nutkick: All of this needs to stop NOW!!!
You want some little man come get some at least you'd be here face to face! hahahaha

It will end soon stoffies :wink:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This thread is not to use for YOUR TTM issues.

The members besides Pecker using this thread need to start their own.

I'll clean this thread out late tonight.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

any updates: good, bad or other wise ?
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

100hp honda wrote:any updates: good, bad or other wise ?

nothing new.....

still waiting for any type of communication from mike.

Post by 100hp honda »

teamdns wrote:

nothing new.....

oh that sucks. i dont want to see you guys on judge judy :lol: . hopefully it all works out for the good
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

teamdns wrote:

nothing new.....

mike has been silent in all forms of communication......same ol' same ol'

Post by torque monster »

teamdns wrote: mike has been silent in all forms of communication......same ol' same ol'
At this point, he obviously isn't going to talk with you - if so he would have done it awhile ago. Call it good just getting your money back and move on, IMO. I don't know if the rest of us on the board need any more updates. Your unhappy rightfully so, the rest is water under the bridge for the rest of us. In the future TTM customers will be able to see your posts and your dissatisfaction and will weigh that into there decision to do business with TTM. What else is there to update us with that would or could be relevant to the board.
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

torque monster wrote:
teamdns wrote: mike has been silent in all forms of communication......same ol' same ol'
At this point, he obviously isn't going to talk with you - if so he would have done it awhile ago. Call it good just getting your money back and move on, IMO. I don't know if the rest of us on the board need any more updates. Your unhappy rightfully so, the rest is water under the bridge for the rest of us. In the future TTM customers will be able to see your posts and your dissatisfaction and will weigh that into there decision to do business with TTM. What else is there to update us with that would or could be relevant to the board.

where did you read i got my money back?

im still out $820.00
a pipe and a fender.

i post this to show that mike has not a care in the world about a customer after the sale and transaction is done (if he does, his actions show otherwise).

i am not going to go away like so many others if they get screwed on a transaction.

once i get my parts and money in full then i will leave this subject alone.

Post by torque monster »

I know that you are owed money still, you should get it back. Otherwise, what do you possibly have to say that hasn't been said yet - really. You have posted your disatisfaction all over the place and we know that very well. I personnally have heard enough about the matter and don't feel the need to keep dragging it out anymore.

We get your point, you won't be doing business with TTM and strongly recommend others do not either. Enough said, IMO.
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

torque monster wrote:I know that you are owed money still, you should get it back. Otherwise, what do you possibly have to say that hasn't been said yet - really. You have posted your disatisfaction all over the place and we know that very well. I personnally have heard enough about the matter and don't feel the need to keep dragging it out anymore.

We get your point, you won't be doing business with TTM and strongly recommend others do not either. Enough said, IMO.
then there is no need for you to check this thread if it bothers you that much.

i will continue on what i feel is needed, then when i have exhausted this avenue with no results.....i will take it to court.

Post by JBaze »

If you've had enough, then quit looking at the thread. Alot of people here are friends with, have had alot of laughs with, argued with, and know personally the two friends of ours involved with this matter. We all try to tend to watch each others backs a little bit.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

JBaze wrote: We all try watch each others backs a little bit.
Yup....
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

Too bad you guys go taken, buyer be ware.

Why don't you take it to court, you must like to bitch rather than get things handled.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

torque monster wrote:

Why don't you take it to court, you must like to bitch rather than get things handled.