Servicde Honda Sucks!

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Your momma is a nice guy too! :wink:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

Wait Wait Wait. Were the fuck did brit get that kinda money, let alone spend it on something other than :clink: and :bong:
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

He had to quit that to get another job.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

britincali wrote:I ordered $380 worth of parts from SH last week and got them on time and all there :cool: (just sayin)
yup. the new order system works nice. no run around, no sleepless nights wondering if you got the member discount, fast shipping. just sayin :D

on a side note: the dude from SH personally called me to say the clutch "kit" i needed was discontinued. i said cool, just send me the plates individually. couple days later i had my shit.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I'm going back to SH for OEM parts. I used to only buy from them and never had an issue and infact once there were a couple backordered parts, so they sent me what they had, then send a second box with the back ordered parts later at no extra cost. Plus, right now they are hands down the cheapest for OEM parts.
I'm a little pissed at HPD right now...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

ive built nearly 2 bikes with HPD parts and was always happy, not 1 fawked up order. when they recently closed their doors i had no choice but to order from S/H, which was fine because they changed their order system, if they hadnt changed the order system i honestly dont know where i would get parts, probly HPD i guess. with the recent hiccups from HPD, im alittle skeptical about buying stuff from them, but maybe the situation isnt as bad as it seems. i dont mind paying a few bucks more to help a site sponsor, but i want my shit at my door on time, and if something is back ordered i want a immediate phone call or email to let me know and not be left in limbo for 3 weeks. like i said, S/H immediatly called me to say some parts werent available, we did alittle finageling and i got all the shit i needed couple days later. ive never encountered back ordered parts with HPD, but im hopeing if that situation came about, they would immediatly notify me.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

100hp honda wrote:ii dont mind paying a few bucks more to help a site sponsor
HPD dosent sponsor this site at all. I traded a banner space advertisment for the 5% discount for you guys....

I get nothing.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

AlisoBob wrote:
100hp honda wrote:ii dont mind paying a few bucks more to help a site sponsor
HPD dosent sponsor this site at all. I traded a banner space advertisment for the 5% discount for you guys....

I get nothing.
you get the 5% discount, thats something. i assumed they were a sponsor but its irrelevant anyways. regardless, i dont mind paying alittle more to help a company out, if i get my stuff on time and a phone call when stuff is back ordered. if HPD is running smooth again, ill place my orders there. dannys scenario might be a fluke thing, ive always had great service from HPD but i want to make sure the train hasnt jumped the tracks
bodger

Post by bodger »

Well one up for Bob, I would have assumed the banner add for HPD was a cash generator like over at the other site.

Well done for that, and also for burying the hatchet with Service Honda.

If you think about it they are American builders of the world standard benchmark in CR500 conversions, you can bet your ass the rest of the world would welcome a Service Honda factory with open arms and queue up to place orders in their own currency.

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

bodger wrote:Well one up for Bob, I would have assumed the banner add for HPD was a cash generator like over at the other site.

Nope. This site dosent owe anybody, so we can speak as free as we dare too.....

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

FUCK YEAH! :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80