Anyone jump big on a Teemtrubble bike

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
bodger

Anyone jump big on a Teemtrubble bike

Post by bodger »

Just wondering if anyone has some pictures of a teemtrubble bike getting big air, if so please post them up, it doesn’t need to be the owner on it some young fearless kid would be fine.

Guys like Robbie Maddison have proved the Service Honda in world record jumps, it's their bike of choice. I would get on a Service Honda and go jump it with full confidence but what about teemtrubble bikes are there any owners out there putting them under real stress.

Mikes frames look the business with beautiful machined and polished parts, no doubt computer designed but have they been really tested?????

Even the big Japanese bike manufacturers fuck up sometimes, I hear Suzuki is getting sued for some big sports bike frames failing in England and causing serious injuries.

100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

they look plenty strong to me. have you seen some of the home conversions :shock: ? a few of them i would be skeptical about jumping, and to be honest a few of them looked like garbage. sounds like you have beef with mike, did he promise you a conversion finish date and not keep the promise.......or are you just causing trouble ???? . from what i can gather, the issues are business and possibly ethical related, not the strength of his chassis :roll:
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

bodger you're boring.
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

south central hoon wrote:bodger you're boring.
X2. Yawn............
nmdesertrider

Post by nmdesertrider »

I think being 'mentally challenged' is probably a more pressing issue for some people. :roll:
03 CRF450/85 500
bodger

Post by bodger »

I think it is totally relevant even to low use users on here, Iggy had a frame break on his “looks good to me” T2 conversion. If I recall he had to have it re-welded and braced.

I think iggy rides vet class and is over 50 years old, if he can crack a frame on a jump so can you guys.

What if your fearless kid gets on and goes out on a 100 foot jump just for fun, did anyone see the height that kid in England was jumping on his home made bike before it broke in half.

I’m not saying mikes frames would fail just asking how much they have been test proving, how about ellet or 97af have you seen those guys jump, it would scare the shit out of me, would you guys be happy to let you sons on anything not race tested.

100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

iggy is 50 ? :shock: :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

100hp honda wrote:iggy is 50 ? :shock: :lol:
Aliens hide it well.....

I have ALWAYS wanted to see DeSoto or Hagen Dog air out Mikes bikes...
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

I air mine out all the time. And yes I did the mods on this bike and had a friend weld it for me.

Here are some pics of HagenDog's bike he and I did the mods on it. Then my friend welded it.
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... php?t=2263

No pics but the other day me and the Dog were at Carnegie and he hit this BIG up hill road gap. He was like 30'+ in the air and flew like 100' up hill. THE DOG AKA "STONE MAN" GOES BIG :shock: :shock: :shock:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
zorak-2

Post by zorak-2 »

have you ever seen some of the welds on a SH bike. Man you must have your head so far up AJ's ass your able to eat his food before it get diegested.

and your still a douche bag
This site rocks
GEN 4 CRF500
oggo69

Post by oggo69 »

bodger wrote:I think it is totally relevant even to low use users on here, Iggy had a frame break on his “looks good to me” T2 conversion. If I recall he had to have it re-welded and braced.

I think iggy rides vet class and is over 50 years old, if he can crack a frame on a jump so can you guys.

What if your fearless kid gets on and goes out on a 100 foot jump just for fun, did anyone see the height that kid in England was jumping on his home made bike before it broke in half.

I’m not saying mikes frames would fail just asking how much they have been test proving, how about ellet or 97af have you seen those guys jump, it would scare the shit out of me, would you guys be happy to let you sons on anything not race tested.

once again ur talking crap .... sit the fcuk down .... ur just stirring shit
high velocity

Post by high velocity »

I own ttm#5 and can tell you the frame is probably stronger than a stock frame.I have about 15 hours on the bike now.It has 2 desert races on it and the rest is practice time.I weigh 240lbs and race it in the pro class.Ive slammed it thru g outs, and hit woops at speeds that i can not hit on my 450500 conversion.Will post up build pics this week.
nmdesertrider

Post by nmdesertrider »

I have seen this bike too and the workmanship is top notch.
high velocity wrote:I own ttm#5 and can tell you the frame is probably stronger than a stock frame.I have about 15 hours on the bike now.It has 2 desert races on it and the rest is practice time.I weigh 240lbs and race it in the pro class.Ive slammed it thru g outs, and hit woops at speeds that i can not hit on my 450500 conversion.Will post up build pics this week.
03 CRF450/85 500
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

obviously this guy has never ridden with mike. anyone that has would not be asking this question.... :roll:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

bodger wrote:I think it is totally relevant even to low use users on here, Iggy had a frame break on his “looks good to me” T2 conversion. If I recall he had to have it re-welded and braced.

Sit down you douche bag!!

I like that one.

Your a frickin idiot!!

Have you ever crashed your car into a wall at 50 mph?

They say you can survive it but that dosen't mean that you should do it.

If your that good than you should x-ray your shit after every ride regardless.

Or atleast magna flux that bad dog for safty.

NOW HEAR THIS!!!!!

It's gonna break if you keep riding it like that and not do a preflight inspection or teardown after each sorte :wink: :wink: :wink:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

AlisoBob wrote:
100hp honda wrote:iggy is 50 ? :shock: :lol:
Reptilians hide it well..... :lol:

I have ALWAYS wanted to see DeSoto or Hagen Dog air out Mikes bikes...
I'm just a mire mortal at 52 to be exact and thank you very much. :lol:

Fer sure Desoto and Hagen would be a truer measure, however, I could be wrong but I think my frame has quite a few hours on it, close to a 100hrs. Probably 85% of that moto.

I was taking a pretty good hit off the jump by the old starting gate @ Perris yesterday. Here's a video of races 2-4, Pros and Int. Jeff Ward came out and was in race 2. Look for # 3x in Red gear.

The jump is about 30 seconds from the end.
http://idiotboyz.com/perris0419.html
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

high velocity wrote:I own ttm#5 and can tell you the frame is probably stronger than a stock frame.I have about 15 hours on the bike now.It has 2 desert races on it and the rest is practice time.I weigh 240lbs and race it in the pro class.Ive slammed it thru g outs, and hit woops at speeds that i can not hit on my 450500 conversion.Will post up build pics this week.
And you broke your swing arm :wink:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

holy crap! how do you break a swingarm? thats record book shit!
high velocity

Post by high velocity »

The swingarm was a mechanical failure, the bolt that holds on the front sprocket broke causing the front sprocket to come off.The sprocket and chain waded up between the frame and swingarm 3rd gear pinned going down a wooped out hill.The rear tire locked up and i rodeod that mofo down to the bottom of the hill. Saw god on that one!
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

high velocity wrote:The swingarm was a mechanical failure, the bolt that holds on the front sprocket broke causing the front sprocket to come off.The sprocket and chain waded up between the frame and swingarm 3rd gear pinned going down a wooped out hill.The rear tire locked up and i rodeod that mofo down to the bottom of the hill. Saw god on that one!
:flip: :headbang: :applaud:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
ellett

Post by ellett »

bodger wrote:I think iggy rides vet class and is over 50 years old, if he can crack a frame on a jump so can you guys.
What do you know about Iggro?

iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Thanks Ellett. Thats a much softer landing than the one at Perris.
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

Big Worm and I have jumped ours about as far as anyone would want to many many times. LACR's set up was 100ft + every lap and actually did about 170ft off it one time according to my Dad. Stoffers, Worm and I built these things ourselves in about 6-10 hrs and no problems what so ever. If your mounts are tight and you take care/inspect your shit it should be no different than a stock bike. If you hacked your bike and had some crappy welds that's on you!!!! This jumps only 80ft or so but lap after lap............Image