Teem-Trubble vendor status

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
oggo69

Post by oggo69 »

CR500 4 Ever wrote:
teemtrubble wrote:I don't have any broken bikes what are you talking about?

Think real hard, I know its tough your going through some rough times, but just maybe I was talking about the one from the UK in another thread that snapped in half. :roll:
bang out of order IMHO , u dont even know who owned that bike let alone and history on , Neilios knows the guy and it was a home build dude , a rushed home build .... ur implying its related to TTM , peeps will read it take it up wrong
dude what u just said above casts even more doubts to a pear shaped thread , mentioning something like that is fcukin wrong , people seem to be jumping on the band wagon here and ganging up on TTM on the slightest .
its a damn shame ryan and others have had issues , give the guy a chance to sort it out instead of posting crap .
i hope its all sorted soon guys :cool:
nmdesertrider

Post by nmdesertrider »

Just a suggestion for Mike: Get 50% payment up front, 50% on delivery.

It's a good way to keep from getting in over your head.

I hope you get everything worked out.
03 CRF450/85 500
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Mike and I just spoke. He's not too happy with me, but understands what I have done and the reasons why.

He told me he is working hard to catch up as quick as he can. Why dont we all give him a week, and see what he has been able to do by then?
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

CR500 4 Ever wrote:
teemtrubble wrote:I don't have any broken bikes what are you talking about?

Think real hard, I know its tough your going through some rough times, but just maybe I was talking about the one from the UK in another thread that snapped in half. :roll:
It sounds like your saying it right here...
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
BigSteve

Post by BigSteve »

CR5004LOSER, you need your f'in head examined...or maybe just jumping straight to a lobotomy will solve the problem. :roll: Image
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I have to laugh at the inevitable SH backers comming here for the obligatory "I told you so, neener, neener, neener!" BS. What makes this site better than the other site is that most peeps here are adults capable of using common sense. Where as the other site is rampant with wannabees looking for status and a big ego stroke. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a thread over there with a direct link to this one. And it's probly originally posted by one of the same folks posting here. How exciting it must be for the kooks, it's like a wet dream come true for you isn't it?
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
bodger

Post by bodger »

hey ported, i think you just called the kettle black.

south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

:stupid:

notice the post count of the nay-sayers....they certainly aren't regulars here. just some jokers stirring up shit for fun. :roll:

I just came home from a bitchen ride.

its funny to come home and see the WEB RIDERS hard at it too. :bash:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ported&Polished wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if there is a thread over there with a direct link to this one.
There is....

:roll:

If S/H owners had the balls to stand up and say that "my bike was welded with a coat hanger", or "I ordered it with a pair for Billet engine covers, O-ring chain, and CR High Bend bars and never got the" takes offs" ( so essentially you paid for them twice) we would be having the same discussion about them

But they dont, Generally speaking....they take it in the ass.

Mike has had a little wake up call, and hopefully turns it around soon.

I cant speak for still goes on at S/H.

Is there some unfinished business with Cepek? Absoultley. What would Cepeks bike cost at S/H? $12k? $15K? WTF knows, because S/H cant build one.

All this started because I got word that TTM is LATE with some deliveries. Not that everyone is being ripped off.

I decided to push this issue while its still in the "LATE" category to hopefully keep it out of the " RIPOFF" category.

Like I said above, lets all chill-ax and see where this is in a week.
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

Yeah, I really took it in the ass when AJ sold me a new engine for $1k less than I could get it anywhere else. That bastard! :rotfl:

If I had birdshit welds, I would be the first to tell you Bob. Not all SH owners are here just waiting to take out TTM and DIY'ers. Some, like me, are fans of all you fuckers! :wink: :rotfl:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

HrcRacing wrote: I would be the first to tell you Bob.
You know what I'm saying... I've been very honest in saying I have seen some BEAUTIFUL work come out of S/H... and I've seen some crap.

Theres NO WAY the same person welded both. Either AJ is the TIG Master, and is too busy to fab now, or the TIG Master left and AJ welds them now...

Theres that big of difference. Mike's welds all look the same, because they were done by him.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

CR500 4 Ever wrote:Looks like Mighty Mike turned out to be a scammer after all. I knew it was too good to be true. This scam and the recently snapped frame, should be a clear message to all, call Service Honda you'll have a excellent custom bike in 4 to 6 weeks. Oh yeah, it won't break and it will be a 100% brand new zero hour bike.

Easy there FUCK Stick, I am a Fabricator and I know for a fact that S/H Frames crack and break. Because I have repaired them.

It's people like you that see Robby Madison jump his bike 100 Yards
and say shit I can do that and go to buy a bike throw some grips on it and

POW!!!!!

Your the new world record holder for the longest jump.

You bust your shit all up and blame it on the the guy at the tire
shop for not putting the right valve stem in and the wrong torque spec on them.

Shit happens anything you sail that far is going to break its just a matter of when.

I had people like you when I was building off-road trucks. Everybody thought they were Robby Gordon in their Ford Ranger. Entering jump contests and busting up there stuff and coming back looking for a warranty.

After a while it gets old. Now, Guess what I refuse to build these days.

For anybody!!!

Hopefully Mike won't take that road like I did and tell everyone of you ignorant idiots that don't have a frickin clue what it take to pull something like this off and make it work.

So if you can't do the same maybe you should back off on the brow beatings for now and let it work itself out.
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

my update so far.

mike and i spoke for a few minutes on friday

he told me he would drop off what was owed to my house on saturday 4-18-09 at 2pm

got a call 630 am saturday 4-18-09 to confirm

got a call later the same day to push to sunday 4-19-09 (mike said he had a guy coming by to purchase a motor), i agreed.

sunday 04-19-09..didnt get a call from mike, i called 3 times before i got ahold of him around 1:30pm. we talked about what was owed on my list from feb 2nd and had to clear up a few questions her had about it. he also said he didnt want to talk about anything over the phone.. he wanted to deal only in person, i refused, i feel everything we need to talk about could be finalized over the phone.

mike asked if he could do payment plans on the refunded monies, i said no. he was waiting for someone to come by to purchase a motor so he would have some cash for me he said....dont know if it was same motor as day before but whatever. he told me he would call me in a couple hours...its 10pm im going to bed and have yet to receive call from mike.

Sunday 4-19-09 10pm-----still in limbo for a delivery date/time of my parts and cash.

Hope Monday brings better news for me, so i can write some good news about ttm.

keep you posted tomorrow.

Mike.........was there anything i missed?

Post by AJ »

solid bro-

put up or shut up.
anyone you are going to call out here,,
should have the right to refute your BS.

IF you've alledgedly fixed SH frames,
then we all know you damn sure as a member of this site would have taken photos,.
lets see them in an appropriate thread of its own.

IF
someone took a genuine SH to you to repair, then they are foolish beyond bellief , as we would have warrantied it for free ,with a new frame, and would have liked to know about it.

anyone can post anything on the internet..
i have more than a thousand frames out there,
sack up and show me the many you have worked on ..
if they broke like you insinuate this forum would melt down with photos.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I saw one it at Erics shop AJ, didnt have a camera at the time...

It was the junction right where the top of the "Y" meets the down tube.

It was a while ago, cant remember if it was the billet, or the clamshell type.

Eric's no BS'er..... never seen him lie in my life.... and I can back him on this one. If he says there were more, their were.

Shit happens AJ....
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

AJ no bullshit. I'm not here to slander you or Service Honda I have repaired ONE and only one. What I was trying to say was that I don't care how well built anything is built something will break.

It was a few years ago and I was not into this stuff at the time.
This repair was for a friends co-worker. It did happen belive it or not.

The bike was purchased second hand and not from Service Honda.
I'm sure if he new he would have recieved a new frame for warranty than you are correct he is a fool to bring it to me.

I was not trying to discredit you or Service Honda.
AJ

Post by AJ »

If S/H owners had the balls to stand up and say that "my bike was welded with a coat hanger", or "I ordered it with a pair for Billet engine covers, O-ring chain, and CR High Bend bars and never got the" takes offs" ( so essentially you paid for them twice) we would be having the same discussion about them

But they dont, Generally speaking....they take it in the ass.
GENERALLY speaking, you act a complete ass on the internet.

GENERALLY speaking, your insinuations do not happen .

99% of customers got thier stock pull off parts IF they even wanted them.
if we made a MISTAKE, whivh can happen,
we have always bent over backwards to resolve any customers issue.

weve been overithis 100 times,bob
but that doesnt suit your agenda does it?

GENERALLY speaking SH customers dont have any issues,
if and when they do, I bust my ass to make sure it gets resovled quickly and to thier complete satisfaction.

THAT is GENERALLY why SH customers dont have anything negative to say or post.
they are happy with thier bikes and their servive.

no black helicoptors, so you can take off your aluminum foil beenie bob.

:)
Mike has had a little wake up call, and hopefully turns it around soon.

I cant speak for still goes on at S/H.

Is there some unfinished business with Cepek? Absoultley. What would Cepeks bike cost at S/H? $12k? $15K? WTF knows, because S/H cant build one.
Can't build one?
or has moved on to the newest chassis?

thats laughible bob and you know it.
SH built the very first CR125 based 500...
Customers with SH 500AF LEs are pretty stoked bob, and been riding them for years,by the way, they are all new,,OEM parts thru and thru brother. $11K, came with MXtech suspension valved for the rider, enzo sunbtanks all kinds of billet bling, graphics seat cover, anodized rims.etc etc

Want me to post mikes many emails after he saw his neighbors SH500AF and wanted me to build him one?
said he trade me, he'd mow my yard 200 times? wash my car?

Decent CR125's could be found inexpensively..
and he wanted to convert one,,
I simply wasnt doing gen 3 125's anymore.
he was a great machinist so decided to build his own.

and he did a frekkin' beautiful class AA job of it!!

ive never stated otherwise, and think mikes a good guy going thru a tough time,as he clearly stated.

he likely doesnt need the crapolo this forum revels in dishing out!!

I hope he gets all the time he needs,
as family comes first.
I thought hoons would respect that above all..

tell you wjhat you guys starrt a true *SH sucks ass*
thread ok?
and take some pot shots at SH
,it will amuse you,
and
and maybe it will take some heat off Mike.
Last edited by AJ on April 20th, 2009, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
AJ

Post by AJ »

[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]AJ no bullshit. I'm not here to slander you or Service Honda I have repaired ONE and only one. What I was trying to say was that I don't care how well built anything is built something will break.

It was a few years ago and I was not into this stuff at the time.
This repair was for a friends co-worker. It did happen belive it or not.

The bike was purchased second hand and not from Service Honda.
I'm sure if he new he would have recieved a new frame for warranty than you are correct he is a fool to bring it to me.

I was not trying to discredit you or Service Honda.[/quote]

ok,,
fair enough then..

but no way can i know about it then?

and its hard for *me* to even know it was really a SH.
i'll take your word for it..?? it may have been!

(but keep in mind just how many DIY's ive seen with SH graphics and stickers on them ,or guys buying second hand what they think is a SH bike, but in reality isnt.)

i'm not saying its not poossible,, ive seen plenty of CRF450's broke ..
and ive repired a ton of Gold wings for Honda!!

but its not something that happens with SH frames plural,
as was insinuated?
(bob once said he saw three at your shop,,but thats bobs agenda)
.or it would be a know thing.lots of phoros and all over this forum

it does the readership here a disservice io insinuate otherwise ,as some posters are prone to do.
tin foil beenies and all

:)
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

So, AJ when I PRODUCE this bike you will warranty this frame that was repaired?
AJ

Post by AJ »

Like any company, i'd need to verify it was ours??

also it would be up to the customer with my product,
NOT a second party?

if he dropped it out of an airplane, no.
if i can inspect it and decide it was from normal use, yes i would replace it.
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

AlisoBob wrote:I saw one it at Erics shop AJ, didnt have a camera at the time...

Eric's no BS'er..... never seen him lie in my life.... and I can back him on this one. If he says there were more, their were.

Shit happens AJ....
That is such bullshit, pretty much everyone has a camera on thier phone for fuck sakes. There is ALWAYS a camera around. If you do not have proof then shut up. IF it happened you would have pictures and would not forgotten a single detail, you seem to be able to recall tons of other things when needed, but conveinetly forget them when it suits you. You are the moderator here, you have to be better than that. It's just sad.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

CR500 4 Ever wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:I saw one it at Erics shop AJ, didnt have a camera at the time...

Shit happens AJ....
That is such bullshit, pretty much everyone has a camera on thier phone for fuck sakes. There is ALWAYS a camera around. If you do not have proof then shut up. IF it happened you would have pictures and would not forgotten a single detail, you seem to be able to recall tons of other things when needed, but conveinetly forget them when it suits you. You are the moderator here, you have to be better than that. It's just sad.
CR500 Rider 4 ever,

Like I said I wasn't into this stuff at the time (If you comprehend what you read) I will bring this to the table with pics give me time and you WILL eat those words. :wink:

AJ, I will get contact info for this person and you can make the call if it was Bullshit. I just got off the phone with this guy and he said he will produce pics. Proof is coming.

Like I said in previous posts this was not to discredit you guys.
Last edited by "SOLID Bro!!" on April 20th, 2009, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:roll: why does it always come down to "SH sucks" or "what a ripoff"
Mike WILL assess the situation because he is a stand up hoon who is going through some shit. If it ever turns into a situation where someone got RJack'ed, you better believe he will get dragged through the mud just the same as anyone else would.
Don't know why this is turning into SH vs. TTM, they are 2 totally different places that will really be after a different customer base. you want a 500 a/f tomorrow, brand new, have the cash and don't care about the heat treating and museum peice looking frame, then go to SH... you can wait for several months atleast, already have a donor chassis and/or motor and want the best possible frame, go to TTM. they serve different sides of the market, so why are we all yelling back and forth saying an apple is better than an orange.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

AJ wrote: IF
someone took a genuine SH to you to repair, then they are foolish beyond bellief , as we would have warrantied it for free ,with a new frame, and would have liked to know about it.

FREE :bsmeter: My friend that bought the bike from SH called SH about it. Was told to ship the whole bike back so SH could see it. Its $650.00 each way in shipping. So Aj if your willing to fix it for free send me a crate with shipping paid both ways and i'll let you fix my frame that cracked in many different places....
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

AJ wrote:Like any company, i'd need to verify it was ours??

also it would be up to the customer with my product,
NOT a second party?

if he dropped it out of an airplane, no.
if i can inspect it and decide it was from normal use, yes i would replace it.
:applaud:
even fron a guy who isn't the original owner? thats cool AJ.
:wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80