Teem-Trubble vendor status

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
bodger

Teem-Trubble vendor status

Post by bodger »

In the sticky thread above teemtrubble's approved vendor status is suspended and the thread is locked, but please "do tell" it’s right to let the hoons know all about CR500 vendors that they may do business with.

And after all SH, MPS and Rhacks have all had their day in "hoon court" so teemtrubble should not be immune.

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Its a work in process, the involved individuals are working it out.

TTM is not immune, but they are being given a chance to get the train back on the tracks.

We'll see how it goes for the next week or so.
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

mike if you read this i need to talk to you asap...
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Mike Fachar, I need you to get ahold of me and resolve our issues NOW. Things need to be made right between us, I have left you emails, calls to your office, and calls to your cell phone and still nothing.

I know your around...I heard you got ahold of Terrance yesterday.

I need to hear from you TODAY...if not, you leave me with no choice but to share my dealings and dissapointments to the rest of the board.

So once again I write to you and I'm asking you to contact me so we can finalize our situation privately.

Post by KE 336 »

:eatdrink:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

m178

Post by m178 »

I know adude that waited thirteen months or so for his stuff from mike.
only problem I have heard of is getting stuff in a timely fashion. I wonder.
GEN4 500AF
2001 JR50 (daughters)
yota

Post by yota »

all this mystery and the speculation it causes is bullshit. This needs to be put on the table now. Since I'm apparently at the end of the line here I'll take the bull by the horns. Mike is being called out for being very slow to deliver product and being unresponsive to pissed off customers. Mike and I have no problems at this time as my build isn't due yet but I suspect there are enough in front of mine to cause a delay. As Mike has the respect of a pretty good number of people and since it took this long for people to bring this out you can bet he's a stand up guy who is having some sort of Trubble.

Mike if this was my problem I'd explain my side and put out a plan to get caught up. I'd like to know how many builds are in front of mine.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AlisoBob wrote:Its a work in process, the involved individuals are working it out.

TTM is not immune, but they are being given a chance to get the train back on the tracks.

We'll see how it goes for the next week or so.
yota wrote: Mike if this was my problem I'd put out a plan to get caught up.
I think this would go a long way in getting the train on the tracks.

Mike has not returned my call, or my email.
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

hey board,

this is a copy of an email i sent mike fachar on 2-2-09.

as a result of this email he came to my house picked up my motor, took it to his shop and promised a 2 week turn around. I got the next week, next week answer for 3 weeks. now i have cannot get ahold of him. its been 2 1/2 months...

i asked him to return my parts finished or not as well as the list of things in the letter below. I have not seen a penny of refunded money and also offered to take one of his CR80's in his shop in lue of cash refund, he answered "No way" and this was 3 weeks ago.

i will keep you up to date on any contact or return of my parts.

EMAIL SENT ON 2-2-09:

Mike,

When I decided to do this project all I wanted was a simple conversion without any real bling to it...as time passed you and I became friends and I liked your outlook on the whole project and industry...If it were not for our friendship (and some bs that happed towards you on the other board) I would not have felt so strong to do the bike I ended up building....I had no reason to purchase a new motor other than to show everyone that you too could build a turnkey bike...thus helping your sales.

But, if you look at it...it really wasn’t a full brand new zero time motor that I got was it? The shifter shaft was boogered up, the flywheel thread on the crank needed some work, the rusty water stains inside water pump, the rod has a nick in it, center case thread chuncked and so on....Then all the other issues with the motor which made my Christmas/New Years trip suck.. I lost the excitement I once had for this bike....being in havasu with my family and friends for a week and a half and I could not get a decent ride without having to carry oil or the fear of blowing something up fucking sucks. I had to putt-putt around on a 125...that blew. Then we take apart the motor you built and more shit is found.....just a real sloppy assembly with metal shavings and the wrong piston installed. It’s all been a real let down in my opinion. Now the transmission is fucked up, whats next? I call you and I get a quick response “its not my fault” without even
a second to think about it and say well maybe after all the other thinks that went wrong with the engine build..it could be that something was left out, just like the clutch actuator seal. It may very well be a honda mistake but with the past….im not so sure. I was told by you on several occations that the bike was ported just like yours, well guess what….bob and I took my bike apart today….guess what, you lied to me about that…it is 100% stock….matched it right up with my old motor…how do you explain that mike..

After a lot of thought about how things have been going with my 1st built bike with you, I cannot build a second bike. Things have gone on WAY too long for this to be just a fluke. The original deposit was back in March or April of 08' and I did your driveway back in early May of 08'. Yes I do know that you wanted to wait a little for a few guys to get their frames in order before you started them.

I have paid for all my parts but im missing a brake lever, regular front fender and number plate and a works pipe. Even at one time you told me the graphics were free because the first few guys got some extras, but I got charged for those...no big deal its cool.

I had given you 2 grand towards the motor around the first of October. I paid for all my extra goodies on Nov. 1st at a cost of $4,100.00..waited almost 3 full months and still nothing....I had to go purchase and run around and locate gaskets bearings seals and even my brake lever....all
which was obtainable in a reasonable amount of time. This is all on my time and fuel, not to mention how many trips were screwed up because of these issues, today it affected bob, brit and eric seargent, we had to leave early.…they all said that was fucked up.

If you really go back and look at how this transaction took place you would think it was all a joke....if this story surfaced about the Service Honda camp who do you think would be the first people to be ripping them a new one...Ya, I would be right there ripping them too.

I haven’t shared my experience and frustration with the masses....Why? Because your my friend and don’t want to make a bad name for you. Bob and his site are based on honesty, yet here we are sweeping shit under the rug. No one else would be given such a pass. With that said, I have to separate our friendship from our dealings right now and had to express to you my frustrations that I don’t let out all the time because I'm so easy going...too easy going in this situation.

So, where do I stand on this now? You owe me some parts and money and I own a bike that is once again fucked up….5 outings with this bike and it has been now torn down twice…WTF

Here is what I expect from you:

1. New Pro Circuit works pipe as ordered.
2. Black front fender.
3 Black number plate.
4. Return my 02 frame.
5. REFUND $500.00 for my deposit of 2nd frame.
6. REFUND $143.00 for the brake lever I never got. I have since purchased
my own on eBay for $143.00 shipped.
7. REFUND $70.00 for gaskets and bearings I purchased for motor and a couple of spares for your inventory.
8. REFUND $107.00 for the extra spark arrestor I went to pro circuit for.
9. For all my hassels, trips to your shop to push to get my bike done and repaired, let downs, fuel wasted and so on….i think that you should take the bottom end from your bike and trade me for the one I have now that does not work, that way I do not need to keep calling you for updates on the bike…I don’t need to wait for ordered parts… I do not need to make multiple trips back to your shop…your bike has hours on it and is proven to work. At that point you will owe me nothing and I will not call you for another issue with the bike.

I also will be picking up my bar mounts and scott stabalizer.

I will be to your shop on Wednesday for my parts and expect a paypal payment to me by Monday 2-9-09 for the total amount of $820.00

When bob, brit or sergent ask me ‘hey what happened with fachar and your bike after our ride', is it going to be…he stepped up, he took care of everything and we are good. Or are you going to force me to tell them how I feel, which is fucked.

Make this right mike, I think it’s the least thing that is owed to me.

Thank you,

Ryan Cepek

Post by oggo69 »

wow , ryan u have patience dude but enough is enough ....

its a shame really .....
yota

Post by yota »

no offense to anyone but I think if you don't have a dog in this hunt you should observe only and not make comments or post emoticons.
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

I luckly have nothing with Mike anylonger, my head he modified took 4 1/2 months to get done. Leaked repetative times and spent alot of time getting sent to CA and back 3 times. Cost of the modification has been rediculous and has cost WAY more than it should with all the extra postage and gaskets that were wasted. I like Mike alot but will think twice before having anything done by him in the future. Just giving my experience, take it or leave it.
oggo69

Post by oggo69 »

yota wrote:no offense to anyone but I think if you don't have a dog in this hunt you should observe only and not make comments or post emoticons.
with all due repsect yota if its published on a public forum comments and thoughts will be made and added , the whole point is its a shame it ever made public eyes
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

sorry to hear about the trouble guys.

in MY expierience teemtrubble motorsports has provided fast, fair, and excellent service.

my suspension has never been so good, and oem parts come quickly and competetively priced.

i was able to rebuild a blown waterpump on the trail thanks to mike delivering all my parts to me. saved my weekend.
$.02
yota

Post by yota »

oggo69 wrote:
yota wrote:no offense to anyone but I think if you don't have a dog in this hunt you should observe only and not make comments or post emoticons.
with all due repsect yota if its published on a public forum comments and thoughts will be made and added , the whole point is its a shame it ever made public eyes
I understand. just trying to keep this civil.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

south central hoon wrote: .... teemtrubble motorsports has provided fast, fair, and excellent service.
And may very well again. Their are just a few issues to clear up first.
yota

Post by yota »

I'm going to stay optimistic. Good things always happen to me, don't know why.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

I wish I could say the same I've had a pretty tough 14 months.....
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Hang in there Mike, you still have our support.
bodger

Post by bodger »

I had a feeling this day would come.

If you are going to talk the talk you need to be able to walk the walk.

Arrogance won’t produce the goods, if you claim to build the best CR500AF in the world with the best welding in the world, the best heat treatment etc you have to back it up with satisfied customers and deliver on time, at least in the same year.

Fail
Uzi

Post by Uzi »

teamdns wrote: Then we take apart the motor you built and more shit is found.....just a real sloppy assembly with metal shavings and the wrong piston installed. It’s all been a real let down in my opinion.

Now the transmission is fucked up, whats next?

you lied to me about that…it is 100%stock ….matched it right up with my old motor…how do you explain that mike..

Ryan Cepek
Lying to your friends in a business transaction (or in general) is bad news all around.:( I know you can fix bikes, find parts and refund money but whats' trust worth?

And all this was on that bling 0 hour bike that was supposed to embarrass SH in every way? :shock: :shock:

I don't have a dog in the fight either but if I'd spent that much and waited that long on what was supposed 0 hour turn key bike I would be irate.

I hope everything is made right teamdns. :(
1982 XR200
1985 CR500 86' Motor
1990 CR500 85' Motor
2000 CR250
BigSteve

Post by BigSteve »

I talked to Mike today for a fair bit. He and I had no issues with each other EVER...though some of you may have thought that. I am sure he will do his best to make everything right as soon as possible for those that may be behind on dates. I've been in his position before and I know what it is like and I would never wish it on anyone. Having people slander you or run your name through the mud doesn't help the situation any either. Cut him a little slack, please.

-Steve
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

BigSteve wrote: I am sure he will do his best to make everything right as soon as possible. Having people slander you or run your name through the mud doesn't help the situation any either. Cut him a little slack, please.

-Steve
shifter shaft was boogered up, the flywheel thread on the crank needed some work, the rusty water stains inside water pump, the rod has a nick in it, center case thread chuncked and wrong piston

1- if everything ive read is true and i have no reason to believe its not true, because mike would of been on here real quick to defend himself if it wasnt true, but he hasnt done that. with that said, ANYBODY that KNOWINGLY installs these suspect parts into a motor, then tells the customer hes getting a 0 hour motor has lost all credibility with me, plain and simple.

2- ive never heard 1 time anybody ever post anything but positive stuff about mike. wheres all these posts about his name getting dragged through the mud ? :roll:

3- cut him slack ? refer to #1
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

Mike, hang in there brother, you'll get it all straightened out. My dealings with you have been nothing but great and I value your friendship more than you know.

I wish nothing but the best for all concerned. :clink: