Vet X Round 1 Spring Series 4/5/09

Who beat who?

iggys-amsoil

Vet X Round 1 Spring Series 4/5/09

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well I'm in it for the Spring series after all cause my vacation plans have changed. Going to Maui for a third time. Should be more laid back this time cause I think we have done most everything, well accept for the Nude beach. :lol:

Round 1 at Glen Helen again.
I'm getting pretty ballzy going down the big down hill, Mt. St. Helen. Thought I might take a guy out at the bottom but had enough room. Then another lap same thing but with one of the woman, ya they sometimes gate four different class' together, I thought better of it and let her have it. She's a cutie little blonde on a CRF450. Anyway catching some air at the top and off both hills makes for great fun and not to mention passing 450's up them. You'll see the air the pros get on the National come May 23rd. There already setting the place up for the Nats.

I went 4-4 of 5. I figured this would happen, I few faster guys would enter. I just hope there not in it for the series. I think one is, should of asked when I had the chance but figure I can wait and see. Mainly I just want to finish ahead of my race friend. My other coworker/friend is 50 now so he's entering my class too. :x But I should take the ending trophy anyway cause he's missed the first race. Even at that he'll mostly likely finish ahead of me each race but the points are setup for all races. No more dropping a race.

Anyway I'm going to Perris friday morning. 10am-2pm.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882