Terrorist Attack Verbage Banned

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
mega491

Terrorist Attack Verbage Banned

Post by mega491 »

Just want to let everyone know that today the secretary of homeland security, Janet Napolitano and Obama and Co. have declared a policy change that the term "Terrorist Attack" will no longer be used. The new PC term will be "Man Made Disaster".
hoofarted

Re: Terrorist Attack Verbage Banned

Post by hoofarted »

mega491 wrote:Just want to let everyone know that today the secretary of homeland security, Janet Napolitano and Obama and Co. have declared a policy change that the term "Terrorist Attack" will no longer be used. The new PC term will be "Man Made Disaster".
Just like calling toilet paper "bathroom tissue"... lol

Anything to soften it up. African Americans, Differently Abled to name a couple of PC names....lame.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

White Trash, Wetback, Nigger, and Greedy Jew all fall into this catagory...

My wifes Tahoe was broken into Friday... Lost the GPS, 2 cell phones, a leather jacket, and an ashtray full of quarters...

It wasent an "African- American"... he wasent "Black".... he wasent even "Negro"...

The resturants parking lot video camera clearly showed a nigger, stealing what didnt belong to him.

Cock sucker.....
mega491

Post by mega491 »

I'm with you Bob. Its the literal application of the term. White Niggers, Black Trash. Its a description of the person not a desription of skin color to me.

Hoofarted take it a few steps further: ASS WIPE=Toilet Tissue. Don't want to be insensitive or non PC to any assholes.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

There is alot of bullshit that can only be brought to the public by a character like George Carlin, DAMMIT i miss the strait forward lessons of that great man.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

holy shit! lets not offend the fucking terrorists!!!!! :evil: :x Thats what they are... fucking terrorists. "man made disaster" is like a poorly designed bridge collapsing. I wouldn't even go as far as to call terrorists men, they are fucking out of control and dangerous animals that need to be put down!

Sorry to hear about the break-in, bobber :?
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote: "man made disaster" is like a poorly designed CR500 A/F from Rjerks...

Yea, the break in sucked.... If I wanted that kind of shit, I'd move to North Vegas....

mega491

Post by mega491 »

danny graves wrote: "man made disaster" is like a poorly designed bridge collapsing.

Thats the whole point. These fucking idiots that are running our country are more concerned with offending some animal than they are concerned with us getting accurate descriptions and protecting our safety, borders, culture, language and all else that is and has been American. Fuck "Change You Can Beleive In". He and his can go to hell.

Mega491
GenIII 500
Maico's
& More
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

dannygraves wrote:holy shit! lets not offend the fucking terrorists!!!!!
That's something that Gunny Ermy would say. :P

Sorry for the break in Bob that sucks balls. :evil:
mega491

Post by mega491 »

Like the pic Bob. Any fucking idiot that thinks the no shoe lace, sag pant no belt look is cool needs their head examined.

It emulates release from jail. Cool. The jailers take your belt and shoe laces away so you won't hang yourself. I want them to keep anything they need to hang their stupid fucking self.

Mega491

GenIII500
Maico's
& more
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:White Trash, Wetback, Nigger, and Greedy Jew all fall into this catagory...

My wifes Tahoe was broken into Friday... Lost the GPS, 2 cell phones, a leather jacket, and an ashtray full of quarters...

It wasent an "African- American"... he wasent "Black".... he wasent even "Negro"...

The resturants parking lot video camera clearly showed a nigger, stealing what didnt belong to him.

Cock sucker.....

exactly how i see it....theres blacks, whites, and there are niggers.......nigger=trash, nothing to do with skin color......
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

mega491 wrote:Like the pic Bob. Any fucking idiot that thinks the no shoe lace, sag pant no belt look is cool needs their head examined.
But didnt you know that the ghetto jailed look is "cool" - people glorify these fuckn assholes...I guess black is the new white.

Sorry for the break in Bob. You gonna go to the Town Hall in OC today and give em the moon? :lol: :lol:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

that sucks Bob :twisted:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Travis

Post by Travis »

You would think a criminal who may have to run from the police would want shoes that would stay on and pants that would stay up. But should make an easier job for the police. I never understood that???
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

lewisclan wrote:that sucks Bob :twisted:
X2
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!