Wanted!!! 97-99 CR250 frame and CR500 motor

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Luke

Wanted!!! 97-99 CR250 frame and CR500 motor

Post by Luke »

looking for or someone that has a 97-99 CR250 frame converted so it will accept a CR500R, any one who knows let me know, also looking for a 91-01 CR500 motor complete with wiring.

thanks
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Hey Luke, how about introducing yourself and telling us where you are from? Then maybe we can come up with some specific suggestions on where to look for what you want. Plenty of people willing to help here, just give us something go on ok?
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

we definately appreciate a hello before you ask for some favors...but hey man i actually have a gen3 450 frame that i converted to accept the 500...i would love to get rid of it because my engine is going to be in my gen3 250 now, the only shitty thing is i'm in canada...if you are willing to pay shipping then you can have it...it's very similar to the work MPS does on his 450 conversions...heck maybe i'll even polish the frame for you...pm if you need...

the bike is in the completed bikes sticky thread under Balaclava...check it out...
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

I think he's up in Edmonton or Calgary.
I replied to a kijiji ad last week about an albertan looking for gen 1 stuff.
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Balaclava wrote:we definately appreciate a hello before you ask for some favors...but hey man i actually have a gen3 450 frame that i converted to accept the 500...i would love to get rid of it because my engine is going to be in my gen3 250 now, the only shitty thing is i'm in canada...if you are willing to pay shipping then you can have it...it's very similar to the work MPS does on his 450 conversions...heck maybe i'll even polish the frame for you...pm if you need...

the bike is in the completed bikes sticky thread under Balaclava...check it out...
Isn't that the bike that is known to break bones? j/k :lol:
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

luke, Txt me at 204 823 0010, or email me adam @ millarengines com
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

Exnav wrote:
Balaclava wrote:we definately appreciate a hello before you ask for some favors...but hey man i actually have a gen3 450 frame that i converted to accept the 500...i would love to get rid of it because my engine is going to be in my gen3 250 now, the only shitty thing is i'm in canada...if you are willing to pay shipping then you can have it...it's very similar to the work MPS does on his 450 conversions...heck maybe i'll even polish the frame for you...pm if you need...

Isn't that the bike that is known to break bones? j/k :lol:
haha not break but shatter them...it's a mean fucker... :lol:
tracetrimble

Re: Wanted!!! 97-99 CR250 frame and CR500 motor

Post by tracetrimble »

Luke wrote:looking for or someone that has a 97-99 CR250 frame converted so it will accept a CR500R, any one who knows let me know, also looking for a 91-01 CR500 motor complete with wiring.

thanks
Aren't we all? :wink: This is like posting "I'm looking for a cheap used bike" on craigslist.
Trace
'00 KTM 380EXC, and looking for the right AF project.