Inuit Soapstone Carvings

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
kkvslayer

Inuit Soapstone Carvings

Post by kkvslayer »

Don't know if any of you guys are into art,sculptures but maybe your wife,girlfriend,grandmother might be,heres a few I'm trying to sell right now,best offer on all,just so ya got an idea on the sizes of these the muskox & hunter is about 9-10 inches tall and about 7-8 inches long.

This one is a really nice Muskox throwing a hunter over top of him,the horns are made from real muskox horn along with the face & spear on the hunter
This one is some kind of sea serpent The guy I bought it from called it "Nuliayok" the stand & arm on the carving are Caribou Antler
This is a sweet little Polarbear,this one is very cool because it is carved from white stone,not sure what kind of stone but I know that most carvers can't or won't carve these rocks because they are very hard to work with
Also the little inukshuk in this pic simple piece but very nice work

If you google these artists names you can see some of there other work and find out a little about them,The muskox was made by Andrew Palongayak,The Polarbear by Joseph Suqslaq,The Sea Serpent by Leo Ottaq & the Inukshuk by Charlie Okpik,They are all signed in Sylabics by the artists,thx for looking
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500