Quad, ATV, MC tracks

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
Ported&Polished

Quad, ATV, MC tracks

Post by Ported&Polished »

Most here know I like to joke around, and I get a kick out of teasing folks with crazy quad stories. For the record, I am a tread lightly 4 wheeler, and always try to stay on the trail, plus I respect other peoples land, and am a big no encroachment fan. Now here where I live everyone has 40 acre parcells and most are fenced with cowboy fence, mine is not, but I'm working on it. Ayways about 6 months ago a 120 acre property to my south sold to a guy who recently got into cattle, and he moved in with about 15 head of Texas long horn. All was well for several months until the guy decided to redo the fence. He had a fence installer come out and put in a 4 strand poly elastic fence. It's a great looking fence with 4" round poles and this white poly line, and it is great for horses because horses respect the stuff. The same can not be said for long horn cattle however, as they rutinely walk through it, and run amuck throughout the community. So last week, the guy's GIANT bull got out and was grazing on my land, and eventually ended up a couple miles away on a 500 acre parcell that is just below me. Well, the owner, who is a city slicker really, tried his best, along with my help, to retrieve the bull. We used his Rhino to chase and catch up with the bull. At one point the bull was to my north on a neighbors land, so the owner with the Rhino drove over to the bull and lured it home. Several days later the home owner to my north called my cell and left a message raging mad about the quad tracks he saw on his land. I didn't respond because under the circumstance, it seemed neccessary to encroach on his land in order to retrieve the bull. Yesterday that same home owner drove into my drive way, and approached me with a angry attitude because of these quad tracks. What the real problem here is, is that there is a huge amout of annimosity over modern life and the use of motorized vehicles to get around. Many folks around here HATE quads and motorcycle use, and want the area to remain untouched so that they can ride their horses around and have a nostalgic feeling, as if it's the 1800's still. So anyhoo, I just felt like telling about the situation here to give some insight into my life. And again for the record, I will continue to be a respectfull off road enthusiast, and after my fence is installed, I plan to tractor a sick cr500 riding track on my land and look forward to throwing a blowout bash for as many Hoons as possible to come over and rage. Might even have a rock band play, kinda like my own personal Burning Man event. :lol:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

I hate pissy neighbors!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

I have one neighbor that loves me. Especially when I fire up my open bike :lol: :twisted:
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

If you quit riding around on your quad naked, maybe they wouldn't complain so much! :lol:
Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net