'00 CR250 Rolling Chassis- Almost new. $1,100

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Mikie1

'00 CR250 Rolling Chassis- Almost new. $1,100

Post by Mikie1 »

Bike is in absolutely pristine condition. It had maybe 10 hours on it before the owner forgot to mix his gas & blew the engine. Still had original chain & sprockets (in perfect shape), original front tire. Nothing had ever been apart before I got it- everything is in perfect condition. Has black plastics, graphics & seat cover, everything else stock and original. Clear title, with '08 GREEN STICKER!!

I rebuilt the motor and am using it in another bike.

I should've taken pics before I pulled the motor-- D'Oh!!

Call me for details, any time 7:00 am- 10:00 pm. 209-474-3674 or 209-482-7767.

Mike Powell
Stockton, CA
209-474-3674
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Mike do you belong to the 650 site & know Bruce Bornack?
Whats up ?
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Its looking like I WANT IT Mike Ill let ya know in a few hours
Mikie1

Post by Mikie1 »

Yep- that's me! Great talkin' with ya' Jay.

Say Hi to Bruce for me when you see him next. One of these days I'm gonna make it down to Pismo with you guys... was gonna hook up & go with Rich Tracy this year, but he didn't make it either. Then I saw the pics of your trip & see the SHY trailer-- Who was there from Stockton?

Mike
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

That was Paul Stoffer he rides the NAHA pro hillclimb one hell of a rider there . Mike I have checked it out and I am going to pass on the roller although its in a condition you would love to find any bike its the wrong year for what I am looking for . good to hear from you again you & Rich going to make it to our Glamis ride in October ?
Mikie1

Post by Mikie1 »

Hmmm.. didn't know about that one. Things are a little up-in-the-air for me right now. I'm changing careers- hoping to be in training in October.

I see other 1st gen and 3rd gen conversions. Did they skip the 2nd gen for conversions? Can't imagine dimensions would be that far off the 1st gen, but not sure.
ou812

Post by ou812 »

:worthless:

get some pics up
Mikie1

Post by Mikie1 »

I know, I know... I SHOULDA taken pics before I pulled it all apart.

Guess I could put it all back together so it looks like a bike again, instead of a stack of parts. But, you guys know what a disassembled bike looks like. Besides, if I'm gonna ship it, better that it's already apart!

I bought this bike for my son to ride. Motor was roached, but I thought it'd be a good project for us to work on together, and a good bike for him to learn on. Well, he started polishing the frame up (spent about 15 minutes on it), but then it's just sat for the last couple months. And he hasn't been by to help with the motor, either. So, it seems like he's lost interest. If he shows me he's interested in riding, which includes working on the bike, then maybe I'll help him buy his OWN bike.

Anyone interested, email me. I can send pics of the parts- that show how original this bike is. Swingarm bolt- no marks at all where it goes through the bearings. Axles- ditto. All suspension bolts, even the front wheel had never been off the bike. Not a mark on any of the bolts before I pulled the motor.
rabbit

Re: '00 CR250 Rolling Chassis- Almost new. $1,100

Post by rabbit »

Mikie1 wrote:Bike is in absolutely pristine condition. It had maybe 10 hours on it before the owner forgot to mix his gas & blew the engine. Still had original chain & sprockets (in perfect shape), original front tire. Nothing had ever been apart before I got it- everything is in perfect condition. Has black plastics, graphics & seat cover, everything else stock and original. Clear title, with '08 GREEN STICKER!!

I rebuilt the motor and am using it in another bike.

I should've taken pics before I pulled the motor-- D'Oh!!

Call me for details, any time 7:00 am- 10:00 pm. 209-474-3674 or 209-482-7767.

Mike Powell
Stockton, CA
209-474-3674
If Jay passes on this I am interested in it. I have family in the Stockton area so getting it would be easy for me.
Mikie1

Post by Mikie1 »

Hmmm... Give me a call tonight. I'm supposed to be taking it to Manteca tomorrow, guy from Salida wants to look at it sometime around 4:00.

Mike 209-474-3674
Mikie1

Post by Mikie1 »

SOLD. First person to look at it snatched it up.

Guy that bought it is really cool, he's a diesel mechanic, but also a welder and machinist/ fabricator. I'm sure this will be a slam-dunk for him.

I had the bike all put back together for him (minus engine). He couldn't believe how virgin it was. I'm glad he's so happy. Maybe I'll do one later & have him do the welding for me.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Glad everything worked out for you bolth