The Sand Box

WTF Happened!!!!
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

I love the sand dunes cause it's the only place you can actually hold the 500 throttle wide open and it just feels like surfing on giant sand waves...i love the sand...The whole reason i built my first AF500 is because i wanted the ultimate dunes bike...I actually broke my ankle in the sand pits. :roll:
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

I've been on a few fire roads where you can get WOT, but it's pretty hairy. Aside from that alot of the jack offs that bring their trucks and cars and shit out here to our dunes, don't run a flag (even though they have to by law) and there are always people, usually kids getting run over out there. I swear that almost all the fukers that go out there to go ride only go to get drunk and shit anyway and I grew out of that stupid shit 10 years ago. But all bitching aside at least it's somewhere to ride, right.
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

Ya i hate those fuckers who ride their bikes when they can barely stand...shit usually goes really really badly...I can't be too self righteous i was about 8 beers under when i broke my ankle...but that was over a long period of time...but still i gotta go back to riding sober and clear minded when i get back on my 500...