motorcycle industry/economy woes

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
roost251

motorcycle industry/economy woes

Post by roost251 »

As we know the econmy is in the toilet and it seems like we are just waiting for someone to push the handle down. The bowl just seems to be filling up w/ too much here lately. The deathblow for me is finding out that the local flat track is closing (of course i was planning on starting to race this coming year!!) Story of my life though, lol. I had moved out here to AZ to ride more and have my own track, after riding flat track/tt for almost a year i was stoked to get out there on the "real track" Looks like i will just have to travel back to So cal to race.

Kawasaki out of moto gp, no america honda in supebikes/supersport, suzuki pulls plug on amatuer motocross support, etc. etc. :-(

I care about it all, but the local track hit me the hardest, .02.
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Probably going to get worse before it get's better.
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

JBaze wrote:Probably going to get worse before it get's better.
for sure,that started when your banks gave credits to the people who couldn't pay wondering that their homes price will increase year by year...........this is a chain and american banks sold mortgages with a high risk of impayment
to other banks world wide,the banks are afraid so the EURIBOR grows up,what does it mean? the people in Europe who had a mortgage and paid last year for example 10.000$ this year are paying 14.000$,is a chain i need more money for my motgage i don't have a beer in my favourite pub,i don't buy cars or i buy used,a lot of people are closing their business cos people don't waste money,and it is not finished,let's see how many shit they distributed.......
CR500R
V-MAX 1200