Should I do this? What do you think?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
"SOLID Bro!!"

Should I do this? What do you think?

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Tel: +44 7031949430
Fax: +44 7031949172

Good Day,

I want to bring to your knowledge of a very lucrative business opportunity which I have. Well I work as an agent that accompanies contractors funds to be paid to them and one of my fellow official by name Mr.Mike White have this deal together and we would not mind you in it if you promise to keep optimum confidentiality.

The consignment consists of two boxes, the boxes contains about$28,000,000.00. This money was accompanied by me to U.S.A and was handed over to a diplomat. The name of the Diplomat will be given to you as soon as you indicate your interest.

You will Call the diplomat and tell him that you are calling on behalf of Mrs. Sanders Green that handed the consignment to him and you will also ask him how much it will cost to clear out this consignments for him to deliver it to your address, bear in mind that he is not aware of the content of the boxes, it was registered as CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS. I want you to know that this consignment has been there for the past two months where I am looking for a trust worthy person to get it out.You should be awear that you will get 30% of the total sum (Twenty-eight million US Dollars) while I and my partner Mr. Mike will get 70%.
Your response will be appreciated indication your interest and if you are not interested please delet this proposal as it is highly confidential.

Regards,

Mrs. Sanders Green
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

yeah right
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

I say go for it! She sounds like a nice lady!!
That and who couldn't use $8,400,000 :lol: :lol:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Re: Should I do this? What do you think?

Post by lewisclan »

[quote ask him how much it will cost to clear out this consignments for him to deliver it to your address, bear in mind that he is not aware of the content of the boxes, [/quote]

yeah right
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/index.p ... 8fb092f14b

Send it to these guys. Thaey have fun with people like this! :lol:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

I get 20+ emails like that everyday!
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

As do I. I just liked that it was Mr. Mike, Mr. Green, Mrs. White.

And they don't think that we would catch on to the scam.
jEsTer

Post by jEsTer »

[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]As do I. I just liked that it was Mr. Mike, Mr. Green, Mrs. White.

And they don't think that we would catch on to the scam.[/quote]

I was thinking "Reservoir Dogs", just waiting for mention of Mr. Pink!
-Brad-
2001 CR500 Steelie
1999 FXSTB Custom
2004 BMW X5
1994 Ranger Prerunner
1999 XR70
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Same here.
nmdesertrider

Post by nmdesertrider »

I'll negotiate the deal for you for a modest fee of $5,000 as long as you pay up front.
03 CRF450/85 500