Vet X Round 8 Glen Helen

Who beat who?

iggys-amsoil

Vet X Round 8 Glen Helen

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well what can I say. A nice day out, cloudy, 65 and no rain. Race 12!!! :doh: This track is going to be hammer by the first moto let alone the second. :cry: So I took an infield lap to check how bad the bumps were before each race and decide which lines would miss the most. Yeah right. :roll: Actully I don't feel to bad today considering every corner had accel and braking bumps. A steering stabilizer is def a good thing to have that day. But I don't have one. :(
One corner got me, foot off the peg and slightly jammer wrist, no harm though.

The best moment came after a crappy second moto start. Down the big hill (St. Helen's) my buds in front and two others ahead of him, it was like a train down with each of them following each other on the far left, I pull out, click fifth, blip the throttle and pass them all in to the corner :shock: :cool: Thank you Glamis for the training to do that.

Anyway not great finish 7-6 for 6th overall out of 10.

A great video from idiotboyz / Randy in race 10 first moto. Hey watch out for that hay bale. :lol:
http://randyanddenise.com/PageManager/d ... 18990&NF=1

A fun short table I can clear easliy just after Talledaga turn in the background. Talledage was kind of a pain because of the decresing radius at the end of it. I told my race bud about it before practice and he still when off it.
http://www.fullthrottlephoto.org/galler ... 4255_thesr

Sorry for the size. Cool finish line shot.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Igg-Ro!!!!!

Awesome!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Good rite up, sounds like alot of fun! Cool pic to. :cool:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Oh ya, I forgot to mention.... I've been playin with the needles since winter is here. Put in what I thought was good (EGJ) as its been good before, but she was pinging up St Helen at the mid to upper end of the needles range. Guess I better put the EEH back in and see. She just doesn't like anything much lower than 3000'.
MojoScojo

Re: Vet X Round 8 Glen Helen

Post by MojoScojo »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Image
Diggin the shoulder wings. You drink a Red Bull first?
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

Great to see ya again Igg, tough track for sure! It was nice meeting your wife as well. I'm pleased with our performances in the Extreme Prize Giveaway Series, 1st and 4th in the overall points, plus a handful of day trophies........smiles all around for the Swarm Global boys. It's great to teach the kids that hard work early "usually "pays off, and it did! Vet-X is a great club, Craig and his wife do an exceptional job and the classes are by far some of the fastest around.

BTW- Those do look like little wings, haha.......great finish line photo though!

Jas......................................................................................................
"Practice does NOT make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect!"
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

MojoScojo wrote:
iggys-amsoil wrote:Image
Diggin the shoulder wings. You drink a Red Bull first?
:lmao:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

MojoScojo wrote: Diggin the shoulder wings. You drink a Red Bull first?
:lol: Still workin on that case of NOS from the hill climb. :lol:

I work in Aerospace ya know. :lol: