Competative Edge 8/26

Who beat who?

iggys-amsoil

Competative Edge 8/26

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well the gorman race reared its ugly head and took the first place for the series away. Mostly because I didn't race that one. But what the hey, I'll take second and it fits on the entertainment center whereas first would not. Why second has gold trim and first silver I dunno. There's is also a pic that our photographer took of my class with me in Pinned mag. I think most have seen it already but here it is again below. I'm forth one back.

I got good starts in both races, the one I needed to beat got the jump on me in both motos but that S start played into my advantage as I passed him there both motos. By the forth lap he gets me but I'm hittin the double and he's not. :lol: Finally, the second moto, on the last lap he tries it, came a little short it looked like, but I had the momentum into the corner but still couldn't hold it in the turn after the whoop section. But before that, I almost ran over a laper, a girl that's 17 :shock: I guess thats the only place to put her. I ended up in the sloppy stuff though the outside, In my mind I'm tellin myself PIN IT!!!. Cause the guy is about 1 or 2 seconds behind me. and that was all he needed to catch me. Oh well it was a good dispite the wind. The wind really didn't bother me this time as far as racing goes.
We had a couple of sandbaggers today, one was already moved up at Glen Helen, how he got in I don't know, however he is score in the other race so I should be 3-4, but shows 4-5 for 5th.

Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

Way to go bro!!! :dance:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

IGGRO Way to go!
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Sweet Iggy!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Ah Thanks guys :D

Another thing is, at the series ending race, if one makes the minium races, prizes are givin away. Depending on when your name gets drawn, the better the prize, usually, and depending on what you want. This time I came up early enough to get a new set of riding gear. Most of the time they don't have my size but these are always exchangeable. So I went to the MTA wharehouse in Corona to get my size and a different color. Man the place is way bigger than I thought. Meet Willy Musgrave, and he gave me an extra jersey, gloves and socks to go with the pants and jesery.

The point I'm getting at is that when I left I had that same grin on my face that one gets when thet first realise the power and grin factor these 500's give us.
Totally Cool... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Last edited by iggys-amsoil on August 28th, 2007, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

That kicks ass Iggy. Very :cool:
britincali

Post by britincali »

Very friggin :cool:

I love free stuff!
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser