It's time to start rocking this place!

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

don't be a bitch and get all cry baby about it...damn, as if you would let something like that get to you...bob was breaking aj's balls, you are being a pussy...
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

teamdns wrote:when did alot of you become such a pussy and get their feelings hurt way too easy.

for that i offer you these:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
oh ya right! :lol: i straight up thought he was a huge pussy before you did!! damn 2 minutes before me...sometimes i hesitate when i post replys...good call though, quit being a little bitch about it...it's not like bob wished any ill upon him or his family, it's not even deserving of an apology imho...
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Balaclava wrote:
teamdns wrote:when did alot of you become such a pussy and get their feelings hurt way too easy.

oh ya right! :lol: i straight up thought he was a huge pussy before you did!! damn 2 minutes before me...sometimes i hesitate when i post replys...good call though, quit being a little bitch about it...it's not like bob wished any ill upon him or his family, it's not even deserving of an apology imho...

:clink:

Post by Ported&Polished »

Balaclava wrote:don't be a bitch and get all cry baby about it...damn, as if you would let something like that get to you...bob was breaking aj's balls, you are being a pussy...
Well said! Reminds me of Slomas or whatever his name is. Don't get all ass hurt, it's the internet, your mangina is bound to get tossed around from time to time.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Ported&Polished wrote:
Balaclava wrote:don't be a bitch and get all cry baby about it...damn, as if you would let something like that get to you...bob was breaking aj's balls, you are being a pussy...
Well said! Reminds me of Slomas or whatever his name is. Don't get all ass hurt, it's the internet, your mangina is bound to get tossed around from time to time.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

:rotfl:
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :headbang: :headbang: ............... :eatdrink:
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

Sorry to question your hero.

I'm having trouble understanding how holding someone accountable for their actions equates to being a pussy, but you're obviously really smart.....and certainly not a pussy??

If you are saying that it shouldn't bother me, it doesn't... If he said it about my wife it would. If you think that makes me a pussy....fine!

For me, If Bob doesn't appologize, I won't loose a seconds sleep over it, but it will register with regard to what I think of Bob......Even if he is nice to me.

On the other hand if he does appologize, it will register with regard to what I think of him.

If you losers would give him a pass on that kind of behavior simply because he was nice to you/others, frankly I could give a shit.
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Tayler89 wrote: it will register with regard to what I think of him.
Who gives a fuck what you think. :wink:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Ported&Polished wrote:
Tayler89 wrote: it will register with regard to what I think of him.
Who gives a fuck what you think. :wink:
x2 you know I'm about the last person to agree with this kind of comment, but this taylor guy has no fucking clue about Bob.

Bob and I clashed at first, and shit, you should have seen Bob and MFDB get into it on the other site! Once I met Bob it all made sense. He is a big joker and makes some hillarious back handed remarks that can come across differently if you are reading it and don't know him.

That being said... even if he did mean that in the worst possible way, what the fuck do you care???

and PIMP559, you have made some of the most offensive remarks this site has ever seen and your going to be a bitch about it too???? its ok to tell another board member that he needs to keep his "coon" girlfriends "greasy fingers" of the keyboard, but Bobs comment joking about AJs wifes tat was excessive in your mind?!?!

god damn dude, you all need a good douche and midol!

BTW, why is everyone so up in arms talking about wives, my wife is more tatted up than any of the tough guys on this site! You all want to see pics, shit there are nudies on DN, pay for a membership and tell everyone what my wife snatch looks like, shit I don't fucking care! So why is everyone so butthirt over the wife talk?!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote:He is a big joker and makes some hillarious back handed remarks that can come across differently if you are reading it and don't know him.
While this is true, I dont intend to hurt the feelings of someone un involved...

Much like at Dumont, when Brit looked at Grandma MFDB, and said...

"Whats up, bitch?"

AJ, You brought the wives into this, I responded. My response was excessive, and my apologies.
Tayler89 wrote:Hero.
Me? I'm nobodys Hero, except to me kids.

My guys defend me, because were a pretty tight group here, and constantly bust each others balls at every oppertunity. That occasionally spills over to actual fisticuffs at the rides... but thats ok too.

Were like the VMF 214 of the inna' net.

Thanks for all the support on this guys, but I was out of line.

If AJ had barbed wire ink on his T-Bag, that would be a whole 'nother story......

:wink:

Danny, Paypal sent!

:shock:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

AlisoBob wrote:
Danny, Paypal sent!

:lol: :lol:
you can go to cabernetdance.com and see one of the pics for free :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:3g:
britincali

Post by britincali »

I did not call grandma MFDB a bitch, I called Mrs MFDB a bitch.

Grandma MFDB was the coolest one at the camp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

AlisoBob wrote:
dannygraves wrote:He is a big joker and makes some hillarious back handed remarks that can come across differently if you are reading it and don't know him.
While this is true, I dont intend to hurt the feelings of someone un involved...

Much like at Dumont, when Brit looked at Grandma MFDB, and said...

"Whats up, bitch?"

AJ, You brought the wives into this, I responded. My response was excessive, and my apologies.
Tayler89 wrote:Hero.
Me? I'm nobodys Hero, except to me kids.

My guys defend me, because were a pretty tight group here, and constantly bust each others balls at every oppertunity. That occasionally spills over to actual fisticuffs at the rides... but thats ok too.

Were like the VMF 214 of the inna' net.

If AJ had barbed wire ink on his T-Bag, that would be a whole 'nother story......

:wink:

Danny, Paypal sent!

Very standup Bob. Thats all that needs to be said about that IMO. Now for Dannyboy, thats a little different. You wanna make comments about me, well okay then I guess I should tell you how I feel about you. MOOCH!! To be 30 some years old living at home with Mommy is fucking ridiculous!!! If you can afford 3 CR5's and a new little rice rocket and all the other toys you boast about then you can afford your own place to raise your family. IMO your still attached to the nipple and your opinion doesn't mean much until you provide a roof for yourself and family and all the bills that go along with it!! And btw Danny, I did man up and make a public apology for what I said that was wrong.
Member #1 Obama haters club (join below)
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... highlight=

If it ain't a CR500, your not worthy!!!
Friends don't let friends ride steelies!

Parenthood is a controlled state of insanity!!!!
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:

1. As usual I dint support your post in the slightest.

2. Nice one :clink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

LMFAO! you don't fucking know me!
I did my mother-in-law a favor and agreed to pay half the mortgage in the big house she bought. I give her $2100/mo, pay half of everything and take care of everything around the house. I was going to buy my own house, but we didn't want to leave her stranded and I found that since I am self employed (thats right I own 2 businesses) I am having a hard time getting a home loan even with emaculate credit.
Also another reason we live with my mother-in-law is because she helps with the kids and the money we save allows my wife to be a stay at home mom and only have to worry about caring for the kids. I believe I have nothing but the best for my family as a top priority. I have 3 A/Fs that I have less than $2000 into.
As far as my mom is concerned, I have a restraining order against her! I was paying all her bills when I was 16YO, so don't tell me I need to grow up, you need to grow the fuck up with your racist white power bullshit!

oh, and pimp...BTW, I'm not 30 something, I'm 25 and before we moved to vegas I worked my ass off to put a roof over my familiys head and continue to!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

Mike, I think you have to start a new thread on your bikes as this has turned into a complete cluster-fuck! I have recommended this site to a few people as a way to see your product, this shit can probably be missed though! :shock:
carry on.... :eatdrink:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ya, I think we got it a little too messy even for the janitor to get clean :lol:
Mike, you probably should start a new tread and it should probably be locked :wink: because this WILL happen again if it isnt :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote:[you can go to cabernetdance.com and see one of the pics for free :wink:
This is all I found...

:cry:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Last edited by dannygraves on December 10th, 2008, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

dude, Bob, you are so funny, I didn't think you would actually go look :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote: I worked my ass off to put a roof over my familiys head and continue to!
There have been many rides Danny missed, due to lack of funds...

The funds went to family issues... ( Food, entertainment, clothes... whatever)

Danny is a good father, and has a good perspective on whats important, in the bigger picture of life.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

AlisoBob wrote:
dannygraves wrote: I worked my ass off to put a roof over my familiys head and continue to!
There have been many rides Danny missed, due to lack of funds...

The funds went to family issues... ( Food, entertainment, clothes... whatever)

Danny is a good father, and has a good perspective on whats important, in the bigger picture of life.
thx bobber :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

dannygraves wrote:dude, Bob, you are so funny, I didn't think you would actually go look :lol:
Dude, everyone went and looked! :lol: