Spring Mountain, NV 12-6-08

WTF Happened!!!!
dannygraves

Spring Mountain, NV 12-6-08

Post by dannygraves »

so, we were gonna go to Nelsons landing, but went to spring mountain instead to do some exploring of caves and mines while we were there.
it is out on blue diamond towards pahrump right before the big climb.
It was some damn brutal and fun ass riding, justin was actually on his 500 and kept bitching about it :lol: then there was Jason on the rmz450, Daniel on his klx350, Marshall on his street legal klx 400 (with 2 glock 30s strapped to him like he was prepared for a pack of ninjas, or even "the hills have eyes 3" :roll: ) and me on the gen-4.
it was fun as hell and we climbed most of the way up the mountain until the 2 in the rear couldn't get their bikes through the hairy stuff. Daniel Ryan spent like a half hour trying to make it up this one hill, so I stopped and took some pics and we went on a little hike waiting for him.
south facing view:

view strait down the nasty climb, Jason and Justin watching Daniel in the missle right:

Almost there, gen-4 parked:

Justin looking like a tough guy and Jason going for a climb

Daniel picking up his bike like the 3rd time, its a lot steeper than it looks :D :

Shot of the vegas valey from up there:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

my buddy Ryan wanted me to reply with this:

'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

NICE LOOKING AREA
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Nice. That area looks fun.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

it was bitchen! most of the guys I ride with were being bitches about it and complaining about the rocks. There were some 5th gear fire roads at the base of the mountain and it got more and more technical towards the top until it started turning into mandatory brush guard single track gnar gnar stuff (I don't have brush guards and some nasty scratches! :lol: ).
we found an old house some miners lived in and some grave sites too. I bet the place would be super creapy at night :shock:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Nice!!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

That looks awesome!
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

I want to go stay the night there and mess with the other people that are there. :P
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Looks like a nice riding area
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

dannygraves wrote:it was bitchen! most of the guys I ride with were being bitches about it and complaining about the rocks. There were some 5th gear fire roads at the base of the mountain and it got more and more technical towards the top until it started turning into mandatory brush guard single track gnar gnar stuff (I don't have brush guards and some nasty scratches! :lol: ).
we found an old house some miners lived in and some grave sites too. I bet the place would be super creapy at night :shock:

What kind of brush gaurds are you talking about? Bark Busters?