Pimp559

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Pimp559

Post by AlisoBob »

One thing that dosent fly around here is racism. Thats pretty funny, because I am a racist.

That said, I hate White Trash just as much (if not more) than some scumbag from some country you cant even pronounce.

Pimp 559 had a little site "time out" over an issue with South Central Hoon. I told him he should apologise to SSH over the comments.

He did, but it was pretty weak.

Heres his second try:

Pimp559 wrote:Bob,

I think it would be better if you could post this for the whole forum to see, not just Jeff.

I'm not Racist!!! I know recently that I have posted some racist remarks that stemmed from frustration with the recent election. I know everyone has at one time or another said things while upset or frustrated that they really didn't mean. I have many Black friends and some family that I would never say some of the things I have on the board. The direct negative comments towards South Central Hoon were meant for him and him only, not a RACE in general. I was enraged by nObama's win and South Central Hoon took advantage of that by rubbing it in my face with his comments. I shouldn't have got that wrapped up in the whole thing and been more mature. I've stood beside all color men in situations that you would never want to be in while in the Marines and their color never entered my mind. I would have died right by there white, black, yellow, red, gay ass because of the respect I had/have for them. My friends and I joke around calling each other nigger/nigga all the time, but that doesn't make me racist because I use the word. I can clearly see now that the non-shalant use of the word combined with frustration can lead to thoughts that I'm racist, which is not true. If I felt hate when using the word nigger/nigga I wouldn't even take the time to write this post, I'd just get banned by continuing to use it and go hating somewhere else. My main point is that I said some racist remarks that weren't a true reflection of my feelings and I regret that.

As for SSH, I still think your opinion sucks about the election but I'm sure your not a bad guy because of it. I was out of line with the things I said and I apologize for that. Nice job on your new AF.

Pimp559

Good job Pimp...... Back to your regularly scheduled programming....
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Well God Damn! Jesse Jackson would be proud of you!!

We all say nigger and if you say and or think NIGGER, you say
you don't, than you are a liar!!!

Liar Liar Pants on FIRE!!!

It's not meant to be racist it's a descriptive word.

Remember the first amendment; Freedom of speech.

And the second amendment; The right to bear arms.

But if you put those two together it doesn't give you the right to
shoot someone that offends you. Regardless of what they say.

Learn from my uncle Mark Ferman and his mistakes.

Admit it sometimes it's just a joke.

If you can come up with a good joke about me (thats funny)
tell it to me and I'll laugh my ass off.

Thats right I love MAc and cheese,Bologona with EXTRA MAYO Please!!!
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

I'm not a racist......but I am prejudice against assholes......and there are plenty of those in every race :wink:
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

TYSTYX wrote:I'm not a racist......but I am prejudice against assholes......and there are plenty of those in every race :wink:
Yup.....
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

i must say, i have mixed feelings on the subject. to me, a nigger is NOT a black person. i have used the word against many a white people.
Dictionary defines it as an "ignorant person" and that is how i apply such racial terms.
Now, when i see a pack of spooks walking down the road with their pants around their ankles, and wearing tents for shirts, well.....

i have friends of all races, but my first judgement of people is by their appearance, then how they speak. then if they pass these, i listen to what they have to say. i they still turn out to be trash, well, fuck them too.

a person can be purple for all i care. if they act like primitive apes, they recieve such respect in return.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
DPinDet

racism

Post by DPinDet »

Somebody once told me, "Just because you're black, that doesn't make you a nigger. Just because you're white, that doesn't mean you're not a nigger". That term is used for low life A-holes of all races.

DPinDet
"Trees are for traction"
kkvslayer

Re: racism

Post by kkvslayer »

DPinDet wrote:Somebody once told me, "Just because you're black, that doesn't make you a nigger. Just because you're white, that doesn't mean you're not a nigger". That term is used for low life A-holes of all races.

DPinDet
I agree in a way with this but It's more complicated then that,Society has made the word Ni**er what it is,take for example theres 2 rooms one full of black people one full of white people or chinese or whatever anything but black people,walk in to both rooms and start dropping the n bomb,which room do you think your gonna get your ass handed to ya in?Thats just what society has made it,online you don't know what color the person on the other side of your post is so you should show a common respect for everyone,The word Ni**er was used in the past towards Black people theres no doubt about that but it has become more of a mainstream word that can be directed towards anyone no matter who you are,Nigga please,pass that Chicken Nigga,my Nigga thats the way it should be spoken in a non derogatory way because thats the way it became mainstream,And thats why If I was black I would be pissed also if I saw or had it directed at me in the Ni**er form because thats exactly what it means in that form

Per Wiki
"Nigger is a noun in the English language, most notable for its usage in a pejorative context to refer to black people, and also as an informal slang term, among other contexts. It is a common ethnic slur. The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning "black".
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

"Shut the door, nigga!" :wink:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

teemtrubble wrote:"Shut the door nigga" :wink:
:lol: :lol:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
britincali

Post by britincali »

dns
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

"I'm not a racist; I'm a bigot - I hate everybody equally." Image

Can't remember who originally said it.
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
MICK

Post by MICK »

jbird_710 wrote:"I'm not a racist; I'm a bigot - I hate everybody equally." Image
Can't remember who originally said it.
Slayer, on the "God Hates Us All" album :headbang:
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow
I'll never be the one to bear the cross-disciple

I reject this fuckin' race
I despise this fuckin' place

GOD HATES US ALLLLL!!!!!!!! :twisted:
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

Balaclava wrote:I hate everyone equally

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

kkvslayer wrote:
Balaclava wrote:I hate everyone equally

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
x2 :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
zorak-2

Post by zorak-2 »

In my opinion SDSH should have been put in time out since he keep egging him on.There were to people play ing the game not just one my.02
This site rocks
GEN 4 CRF500