Jefferson the Prophet

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

I don't like todays banking system either but in a way like Bob I'm sittin here in a very nice house. The whole money system is based on debt. I alone am powerless to change it. So I live with it. :? However :idea: there is a way to called them on the carpet if one has the balls to do so. That Addemdum to Zeitgeist @ 20 minutes talks about the lawsuit breifly. I think the site was dueprocess.org?

:eatdrink:
Slow old Fart

Post by Slow old Fart »

AlisoBob wrote:The word is "Response"

I guess you didnt do well in school either....

How's those photos coming?

:lmao:
A Great ape that can spell.
Slow old Fart

Post by Slow old Fart »

iggys-amsoil wrote:I don't like todays banking system either but in a way like Bob I'm sittin here in a very nice house. The whole money system is based on debt. I alone am powerless to change it. So I live with it. :? However :idea: there is a way to called them on the carpet if one has the balls to do so. That Addemdum to Zeitgeist @ 20 minutes talks about the lawsuit breifly. I think the site was dueprocess.org?

:eatdrink:
Dude it is not going to last, the whole system is becoming more fraudulant by the hour.

There has been over 2 trillion produced and missing by the fed over the last month and nobody except them know's where it has gone and we are on the hook for what it is going to do to our living standard and the world economy.

Wait to you see the currency debasement coming around the corner. You are looking at a full blown communist financial dictatorship and we are the pawn's.
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

Mr. Old Fart,

Are you an American? If not, please pack up your shit and return to the utopia that you came from.

If you are an American, please run for the presidency so you can fix everything that is wrong with the country.

Otherwise, please STFU. If you spent more time riding and less time rubbing your crusty fingers all over a key board, perhaps you could be known as Fast old fart.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

slomas wrote:Mr. Old Fart,

Are you an American? If not, please pack up your shit and return to the utopia that you came from.

If you are an American, please run for the presidency so you can fix everything that is wrong with the country.

Otherwise, please STFU. If you spent more time riding and less time rubbing your crusty fingers all over a key board, perhaps you could be known as Fast old fart.

:headbang:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

So much for that idea slomo I ride all the time and no one calls me a "fast old fart" except maybe my wife and Brits wife :wink:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

slomas wrote:Mr. Old Fart,

I bought him a 1 way ticket......

:wink: