Bottom end help?? :(

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

I got my rebuilt crank back today!! now I just got to buy the bearings and gasket kit!!
i dont own assault rifles, i own homeland defense rifles!!!!
dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

well its the end of the season and i havent ridden my 500 once this year
:( due to not being able to find a damn jug in my price range, it seems that every time one comes up on ebay like 50 people come out of the woodwork to bid it up. so i committed a sin.... i got a kx-250 in trade for my gs550 street bike. i thought i would never ever go green but i havent ridden in so long it was killing me. its a 95 with all the aftermarket and works goodies available , no bottom end power compared to my cr500 but it does have killer mid and top end. when it gets on the pipe its a missile. i am pretty happy with it, and its the newest dirt bike i have ever had so thats cool too. as a 70's child i have always ridden the oldies like bultacos and early yz 465 and maico's and such. so the suspension on the kx is a dream compared to the ol dual shockers. plus this will be more fun at the track than the 500 being lighter and having much stiffer forks. but its just to play on ftill i get bored with it then goes in the yzf 600 engine and itll be my next climber bike.
i dont own assault rifles, i own homeland defense rifles!!!!