OK fags, laugh it up......

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
roost251

Post by roost251 »

nice find, diesel is the only way to go for towing ,
I have a dodge sprinter with the mercedes turbo d and a fed ex van that i am converting to an rv with a new 7.3 l idi ( ol skool no electronics)
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Ya the new Banks stuff is real nice
redrdr67

Post by redrdr67 »

Congrats and nice ride Bob! I'm enjoying my LLY as well. "IF" you want to lift the front a little, just crank up the stock torsion keys. Sometimes it's better to leave it stock. Good point on the manifold though, got me thinking now. :cool:
'99 CR500R, Lots of Hondas
Ashley's Deli, Pro Honda Oils, Precision Concepts, BRP, Michelin, Mototecnica
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

bullydog tripple-dog downloader, add 5mpg!
and if you start to hear a louder knock than usual, put injectors in them, the old ones leaked because of modules that added rail pressure to get more fuel in the engine, not like the bully dog programmer that changes pulse rate and keeps oil only oil. +90hp!

I had one of those, black 4door with 35" mud terrains on no lift and a cap on the back, stacked a powerpup module and the trippledog to 230hp or so, went to indianapolis in dec '05 for the P.R.I. and the instant econ was showing 30 at 90mph! then drove to billings at 110mpg and got 26mpg avg! you gotta work it up to speed with that much power and not just hammer the pedal or she hits the 3rd gear limp mode in the trans.

put the shift kit from bullydog in the trans tho with that kinda power or you'll blow right thru the probably already broken hub on the ever so cheezy - grandpa breaks them - torque convertor lockup clutches they had til the '06 truck
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

quantum500

Post by quantum500 »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:bullydog tripple-dog downloader, add 5mpg!
and if you start to hear a louder knock than usual, put injectors in them, the old ones leaked because of modules that added rail pressure to get more fuel in the engine, not like the bully dog programmer that changes pulse rate and keeps oil only oil. +90hp!

I had one of those, black 4door with 35" mud terrains on no lift and a cap on the back, stacked a powerpup module and the trippledog to 230hp or so, went to indianapolis in dec '05 for the P.R.I. and the instant econ was showing 30 at 90mph! then drove to billings at 110mpg and got 26mpg avg! you gotta work it up to speed with that much power and not just hammer the pedal or she hits the 3rd gear limp mode in the trans.

put the shift kit from bullydog in the trans tho with that kinda power or you'll blow right thru the probably already broken hub on the ever so cheezy - grandpa breaks them - torque convertor lockup clutches they had til the '06 truck
What did your economy pencil out to? The computer always lies especially if you modify it.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

quantum500 wrote:
Roostius_Maximus wrote:bullydog tripple-dog downloader, add 5mpg!

What did your economy pencil out to? The computer always lies especially if you modify it.
Mine was always off 3-5 MPG from what hand calculating would show.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

when it showed 30 it got probably 25 or so avg on the trip, the billings 26 average was on paper from leaving home to arriving home.
i like the instant econ for showing me when to let off 5mph, thats all its referenced for. kinda like the old pontiacs vaccum guages