Idaho adventure!!Big Nasty

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
bsmith

Idaho adventure!!Big Nasty

Post by bsmith »

Image Me and Tigger rode to New Plymouth Idaho!!! Nice ride there,715 miles!! Comin home was a bit different!!!The Battery Took a dump 84 miles out of Boise,headin for Winnamucka! :( :dance: My Riders caught up to me after 25 min,me and the sun,and water of coarse!!! Was able to trickle from truck,20min later on the rode!!184miles later dead again!one more time trickle!made it at 9:30pm left at 3:00pm!!Gotta room and charger no battery NA!!! Next morn Took off at 7:30 With Charger!!Stop at:: I dont Know-Desert station-Fernley-boomtown-reno-truckee-Borial ridge-a trukstop-Sacto-davis-fairfield-and one more 21 miles from home!!!!yeee haaa home at 9:30pm I was beggin for Elictricity all the way!!!Always was able too get somewhere,never pushed my bike in 700 miles she was fix next Day!!!!! :cool: :mebeer:
bsmith

Post by bsmith »

:clink: DID I MENTION THAT I AM A CERVICAL ACCIDENT SURVIVER WITH NERVE DAMAGE TO MY RIGHT SIDE!!!SO I CANT PUSH MY BIKE!!! :flip: BREAKING DOWN IS NOT AN OPTION!! :cool: :lol: :clink:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Sounds like quite the trip
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"