Uncle Kracker Busted!!! ( Different Cracker!)

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Uncle Kracker Busted!!! ( Different Cracker!)

Post by AlisoBob »

Uncle Kracker arrested in North Carolina 1 hour, 42 minutes ago

RALEIGH, N.C. - Uncle Kracker, a former disc jockey for Kid Rock, was arrested early Friday on a second-degree sex offense charge, authorities said.

Raleigh police spokesman Jim Sughrue said a 26-year-old woman alleged that a man had committed a sexual act against her at the Ess Lounge, a downtown nightclub.

Kracker, 33, was arrested at a hotel in suburban Cary. He was being held at the Wake County Jail on a $5 million bond, Sughrue said.

Sughrue said police had obtained a warrant charging Kracker with second-degree forcible sex offense.

Kracker, whose real name is Matthew Shafer, was to appear in court Friday afternoon, said Wake County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Phyllis Stevens.

A message left with his listed agency in Nashville, Tenn., wasn't immediately returned, and a phone number for his listed management company in Harrison Township, Mich., was disconnected.

Kracker's hits include "When the Sun Goes Down," a duet with Kenny Chesney. The 33-year-old rock-country musician has also won acclaim for "Follow Me" and a cover version of Dobie Gray's "Drift Away."
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

If I looked like him, they'd bust me too!
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Probably refused to pay (for the sexual act). Image
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

jbird_710 wrote:Probably refused to pay (for the sexual act). Image
Ohh dude! That smilie is a classic! :lol:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!