A day at the Ranch....

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

A day at the Ranch....

Post by iggys-amsoil »

It was really great to get out there finally, and meeting the family and others. I didn't expect the neighbors property to have a small moto track there. That just added to the fun and I got my work out in. :lol: The kids had the tractor out and made some new tight watered corners. There are four double jumps. I finally got some sack and hit the one with a table, about a 25-30 foot gap. Hell my second try almost flat landed it which would have been about 50'. A couple easier trys and I was good with it, just the cross wind was making it a bit sketchy. Man I'll tell ya after not riding the 250 for two years I sure appreciate the 500 power. I actually felt sorry for the motor and clutch from speed shifting it so much.

Then it was a creek run to the tunnel spillway. The reason why I love this place. Its not a big place but the water and getting soaked is just great summer time fun. Ask Sudco John about getting soaked. :lol: Ya I went in a little hot. I can't wheelie the 250 like the 5. Amazingly the place hasn't changed much in 25 years and even less in 5 that I was there last.

Oh and I got to ride Johns 450. I haven't rode one in like four years and that was just on a fire rode for like 20 minutes. Hmmm..... like people say there easier to ride, and hell maybe cause I'm use to the AF models now but I almost felt at home on it. :shock: One thing I found really cool about it was how the engine braking helped to get slowed down for the corners. Hmmm.

I'll have to check the calender and see when the next I can do before it turns cold. On the flip side it will be interesting when the rains come and maybe some snow. :shock: :lol:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

It was good to see you again Iggy. It ended up being a really nice day Sunday a little windy but nice.
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

Glad you made it out Igg, next time overnight for sure with the wifey! The creek is fun for sure, cools ya down after a long ride. Let me know when you wanna come back out, bring a few more of these knuckleheads out with ya! You guys missed the fire last night, it was right over the ridge from us. 3 fire retartant dropping planes, 3 CalFire snorkle type helis that were back to back filling at the spilway. Crazy how big those things are when they're that close to you, bitchen flying by all pilots involved. I can't count how many CalFire trucks passed by with a wave of assurance for us! Seemed that all equipment was packed and out of there within five hours or so, no more flames.......SHIT, they attacked it with over a hundred water drops right off the bat it seemed!! Good for them, and great for us!

A few pics of Ryann,

Seat bumping her new little tabletop.

She's gett'in used to it....CROSSED UP!

She landed it still crossed up. (dirt nap)

Ryann with Mom

Oh, and Kristen actually got back on her CR125 for the first time since her accident, the leg held up great, it took lot's of courage for her to do that and I'm a proud Hubby!

All for now, hopefully as the weather cools we'll see a few more of you guys that haven't made it out yet.

Jas......................................................................................................
"Practice does NOT make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect!"