Glen Helen 7/31

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Glen Helen 7/31

Post by iggys-amsoil »

What a nice day in Devore. :lol: Clear skies and gentle beeze, about 89*.

My buddy shows up, a bit late but its cool. I hadn't seen him in a couple of days so I was wondering if he would show.

Villuinm and Villapoto were there, probably a couple of other Pros too. I think Villi was being schooled by Poto he was in front every time. Both blew by us a few times. I thought I had Villi for a second cause he miss-shifted up the second hill. Ya right. :lol:

Its kinda amazing, the layout has been the same for three rides now and on different days I'm better on certain sections of the track and suckie in places that I was better. :? Guess that happens to everyone. But mainly I wanted to get the two in a row step downs cleared before raceday.
First attempt cased them both :x It wasn't bad not good either but not enough to wuss out on the next time by. Cool I got'em both, but on clearing the second bigger one I just can't keep from stalling the bike going into the turn. I still wasn't a 100% from Pismo so I had to call it good after three sets of laps, usually do four, and figure out a better way and called it a day. So I hope I can pull those off come raceday.

Later............
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882