Glen Helen 7/17

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Glen Helen 7/17

Post by iggys-amsoil »

It was good today. about 95 and Humid when I left. My race bud and I mixed it up pretty good until he gets warmed up then he's gone. I tell ya that is one fast 450 I don't care what one says about them.
Fell once in the sand section, just layed the bike down and stayed on two feet. A fast guy fell in front of me before that and I lost consentration, kinda dump really but I was spent by then.

The radiator held and didn't lose a drop even without JB/ epoxy. But its obvious there's a leak there. Im sure Pismo will make it rear it ugly head.

Layout Hmmm.... The usual two hills but half way up St Helen, if you saw the national, the back section is the same. Instead of the table its like two camel humps, the first one is sketchy at first cause it drops away real fast, caught major roost from bud there once, just glad it was dry roost. No biggie, it happens. Then a small double but its into the next right corner, have to carry third gear to clear the next to step downs. I still haven't made those but I think I can, I just wasn't feelin it today. Those are the only two things that need to be cleared to be competative. Then an off chamber right, a few turns, then the finish line table into the sand section that gets major rollers through the sweeper before the tunnel hump/jump to Talledaga.
All I expect to change is the turns from the back section to the finish line table. I kinda like it this way, but it needs to be practice a couple of times before race day. I'm still shotting for the 31st practice day too.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882