Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
britincali

Finally pulled out of northern ireland

Post by britincali »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/nort ... 930270.stm

And vid links

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/bb ... nner.shtml

We've been there for 38 years loosing troops and getting shot at.

If you guys aint careful it'll be the same for iraq.....
Last edited by britincali on August 3rd, 2007, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

It won't be the same for iraq because long before that, a bunch of different people will be in charge here. Your country is run by the same poeple for many years. But speaking of Iraq, imagine if someone just took about 400 cr500's and about 10000 Banshees and dropped them off randomly in the dunes. Maybe those suckers would quit with all the stupid fighting and get into riding! Blah, theyd prolly just sell the bikes on fleabay and buy more guns and crap. And just what is so great about 7 virgins when you die? You get laid seven times, and that's that, you end up with a heap of trouble. Besides whats so great about sex with virgins? It's like going riding with someone that never rode before.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

Ported&Polished wrote:It won't be the same for iraq because long before that, a bunch of different people will be in charge here. Your country is run by the same poeple for many years. But speaking of Iraq, imagine if someone just took about 400 cr500's and about 10000 Banshees and dropped them off randomly in the dunes. Maybe those suckers would quit with all the stupid fighting and get into riding! Blah, theyd prolly just sell the bikes on fleabay and buy more guns and crap. And just what is so great about 7 virgins when you die? You get laid seven times, and that's that, you end up with a heap of trouble. Besides whats so great about sex with virgins? It's like going riding with someone that never rode before.
I think its like 72 or 73 virgins. I don't know who the F%^k would really want that many virgins. Crazy F(*kers.
Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net
britincali

Post by britincali »

I would want 72 or 73 complete sluts :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

britincali wrote:I would want 72 or 73 complete sluts :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:lmao:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Ported&Polished wrote:
britincali wrote:I would want 72 or 73 complete sluts :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:lmao:
X2 :lol:
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

I already got that in one Czech girlfriend :shock:
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
britincali

Post by britincali »

bigpower wrote:

I already got that in one Czech girlfriend :shock:

sweet!

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

britincali wrote:

sweet!

Thank God she left today for a few days, I need to get some rest. It's hard having to work 7 days a week on 3 hours sleep :?
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"