LEEPING MADNESS

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
bsmith

LEEPING MADNESS

Post by bsmith »

Image :? :) :oops:
Last edited by bsmith on June 19th, 2008, 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
CRMOE500

Post by CRMOE500 »

Great pics BSmith!!! Does N.A.S.A. count from 10 before you launch? :yikes:
Fins Rule!
Liquids drool.
"If the rule you followed led you to this of what use was the rule?" Anton Chigurh
bsmith

Two seperate runs at same spot of leepage!!!

Post by bsmith »

Thats Kerry Dad to our World champion RP :cool: :clink: 20 odd years ago!! Right RP!!!!![/b]
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

After further review with Kerry I hate to say it, but the shots are not of him. The guy in the first photo is on a FJ Yamaha and the guy in the second photo is wearing O'neal gear and KP was contracted through Hi-Point back in the day. :wink: So who are these maniacs that paved the way for us riders of today? :shock:

RP
bsmith

RETRACTION

Post by bsmith »

FELLOW CR 500 MEMBERS,,,I STAND CORRECTED THE LEEPING MAN IS NOT KERRY PETERSON :oops: MY APPOLAGIES TO ALL MISSLED!!!! I WILL LOOK HARDER NEXT POSTING!!!OVER THE YEARS KERRY HAS HELPED ME MORE THAN ANY FELLOW RACER,HELPED ME SET UP ME ALKY BURNING CR MANY YEARS AGO,OTHER THAN MY DADDY,HE'S THE MAN I WATCHED AND LEARNED FROM!!!!I THINK HE KNOWS THAT,, CAUSE IV'E BEEN ASKING HIM ?????'S FOR YEARS!!!!!AND NOW HIS BOYS ARE THE MEN TO WATCH !!!!!!! CONGRATS TO BRET FOR HIS WIN 700 PRO LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!LOOK OUT ROBIE :applaud: B SMITH
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

If Bret wins, I still win! I taught him everything he knows. :lol: :lol: I have some Old School photos I will break out for you guys of Kerry from back in the day, gimme a bit.

RP
bsmith

YES YOU DID

Post by bsmith »

RIGHT ON ROBIE,GOOD BROTHER YOU ARE!!!! :) ITS A TEAM WIN ANYAWAY! I wish i was able to go see NAHA night hillclimb,i did see the vidios you posted from Drew,awsome!!! It looked very well light up,was it kool or what! I confirm thats not KP!!!zoomed to see 4cyl!!! :oops: Good heads up bud!! Lets see your vintage action pictures****show the world**** We"ll be watching for them!!!!! Tell bro im happy for him and his win,it was comin!!! SEE YA LATER BOYS BSMITH :cool:
bsmith

Hello

Post by bsmith »

Image although its not mine,i snagged it off www hows that one :lol: this is awsome!!!
macargo

Post by macargo »

kerry and bret at the big nasty and b.smith in action
rpeterson

Re: Hello

Post by rpeterson »

bsmith wrote:Image although its not mine,i snagged it off www hows that one :lol: this is awsome!!!
Now, thats the KING! In his prime bringing home the 4th Widowmaer title out of 5. Only rider over the hill that year! :D Yup, Thats my Dad! :D The "Old School" Hi-Point boots say it all!

RP
bsmith

HELL YA

Post by bsmith »

BAD A** HUH RP hE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A CHAMP!!! I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS WELL,LOOKS A BIT LIKE YOU RELAXED IN YOUR SEAT,HELL OF A PILOT!! go KP :cool: