The Ranch

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
Hellbear

The Ranch

Post by Hellbear »

I think Bob (if he actually shows up this time :P ) and Brit are comming out this Sunday 6/15. Steiner and I will be there with a few other people as well. It should be a nice warm weekend.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Im looking forward to blowing the dust out of the AF :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Nice way to spend Fathers' Day! And ya, its going to be a tad warm...
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

britincali

Post by britincali »

Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Damn its going to be hotter then I thought. :P
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

Thanks for posting this Larry, I logged on to post a roll call. Looking forward to you guys heading out. Anything under 100 isn't really unbareably hot out there (I prefer dry heat) :D . We had a horseshoe game in a 102 a couple weeks ago, and as long as the beer stays cold and the mister is.........I guess, misting......then we're fine, I always get the breeze from the dam to cool it a bit as well. Bring shade if you have it. Anyway, I plan on throwing some stuff on the grill mid-day Sunday for Dad's day and ya'll welcome to partake! BBRRAAAAAAPPP! BBBRRRAAAAPP!

Me
Hellbear
Aliso Bob + a couple
Brit + 1
Mckane
Potts
T.F.
Jerm
Chet
R. Calisino
?????????

Fill it in if yer show'in up, if not, Eat My Roost!!............Uh...if my bikes done in time!! :lol: :lol:

Jas.....................................................................................................

Damn, and Brit that avatar is so damn funny!! I give Larry Butt or Fingers all the time!! :D
"Practice does NOT make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect!"
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Who cares about the heat, just blast up the Mojave' and get soaked. Its all good after that. :lol:

Out! :x Refubbing the trailer.
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Who cares about the heat, just blast up the Mojave' and get soaked. Its all good after that. :lol:

Damn Igg, was hoping you'd make it out! 10-4 on the river runs, cool ya down for sure, Hellbear got a little wet one time! :P

Jas.....................................................................................................
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

I'm going to Pinnacles tomorrow and I got family coming tomorrow night or I'd be there!
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Steiner 311 wrote:
iggys-amsoil wrote:Who cares about the heat, just blast up the Mojave' and get soaked. Its all good after that. :lol:

Damn Igg, was hoping you'd make it out! 10-4 on the river runs, cool ya down for sure, Hellbear got a little wet one time! :P

Yeah I was close to being alot wet on that one.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The boy and I rode at Steiners Compound today.... Thanks for all the hospitality...

Jack only gets to ride when he's real good, so lately ...he hasent ridden much. I think he forgot how much he enjoy's it.... He had a real blast today.

He stood under the gap on Jasons big kicker..... Had some local hotdog fly overhead.... he loved it!

Thanks Jason, for a little "Fathers Day Magic"....

:wink:

Other highlights were getting Cracker back on two wheels, Hellbear taking a unexpected bath, everybody roosting / abusing Brit ... and the lovely Kristen Steiner supplying eats, drinks, and making sure all the Hoons enjoyed their holiday from endless "Honey-Do's" like on a regular Sunday.....
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

I'm glad you guys made it out and had fun. I think that unexpected bath did more damage to me then I thought. My right nut still hurts :(
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

It wasn't that bad, atleast my seat had a little padding. :P
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

Just got home about 15 minutes ago! Stoked you guys came out, bummed you missed the Q though. Jack definitely looked like he was enjoying himself, wish we could have gotten some shots of the boys jumping over him! My bike will be back for the next trip, we'll get a lot more riding in. Uncle Cracker, pleasure to meet you for sure, you guys are welcome anytime! Brit, good to see again bro, next time the OVEN for sure, I won't question you :D !!! Now that LIFE has put me in a position to spend 3,4,or 5 days at a time up there, you can bet the place will come together a lot faster now, especially on that other little piece of land we're aquiring that I pointed out to you guys! :D

Can't wait til next time............"MINIHOONFEST08"!!!!!!

Bob- call ya later and fill ya in on the DNA Wheels hook-up, did you see the catalog at the ranch? May have to get with you the beginning of next week, Hellbear and I are off to Surprise, AZ. in the A.M. for the weekend.

BTW- 100 degrees when I left the ranch at 11:30 am, got home to H.B. 86 degrees.................feels waaayyyy hotter down here!

Jas......................................................................................................
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Steiner 311 wrote: Bob- call ya later and fill ya in on the DNA Wheels hook-ups...........
http://www.trydna.com/motox-atv.html

7000 Series Alloy Rim
6061-T6 Alloy Spool Type Hub
304 Stainless Steel Spokes With Alloy
Nipples

Steiner told me he has a great price on these wheels. Quality item for a reasonable cost.

:wink:
Last edited by AlisoBob on June 18th, 2008, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I might be interested if that price is a banned hoon hook-up :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

I'm in the wheel market right now.
I've been looking at those.
I'm interested.
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

dannygraves wrote:I might be interested if that price is a banned hoon hook-up :wink:
I think we can get the hook-up for who ever we want. If I had the money I would have a set already.