Look what I bought my son>>>>>>>

Use some common sense ....
TYSTYX

Look what I bought my son>>>>>>>

Post by TYSTYX »

I just picked this up for my 11 yr old son. It a 1996 CR80 Expert with a 2003 CR 85 motor in it. The guy that sold it on Ebay lives in Alamogordo NM, which is an hour away from where I live in EL Paso, Texas. Perfect !! No shipping necessary. :) The dude and his family were German and moving back to Germany so their toys were for sale. Really nice family. They invited my brother and I in for a drink ....and then broke out with not soda....... but with Becks Gold beer :D Good stuff !! :clink: Anyways, I tested out the bike ( before I started drinking ) and it ran great and was clean. Nice power even with my 240lbs. on it. I won it for 1000 bucks on Ebay and it came with Renthal bars, Works Connection frame guards, an FMF Fatty pipe, an extra full set of brand new plastic the was taken off the bike when it was purchased, an extra seat cover, the stock handlebars, an HJC helmet, Scott goggles, a clear red Thor chest protector, and a bunch of spare motor parts, and I gave an extra 30 bucks for some Fox boots that looked like they had one ride on them. The guy gave the 30 bucks to the son that owned the boots, and he handed the 1000 bucks to his older son who rode the CR80. You should've seen the look on the kids face. :birthday:

I was going to give the bike to my son for Christmas, but I don't think even I can wait that long, so I'll probably give it to him after I spend some time going through it real good. Besides, I dont know how long I can keep it hidden before he sees it.

99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

My boys first dirtbike was an 86 CR80 that the previous owner had completely rebuilt.. Yours looks alot nicer than mine did.
I couldn't get mine to quit fouling plugs though.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

sabreguy wrote:.......... Yours looks alot nicer than mine did.
well, it should if its 10 years newer.
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

ou812

Post by ou812 »

Your son gonnna be a happy camper