On Any Sunday Reunion

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
rpeterson

On Any Sunday Reunion

Post by rpeterson »

It's going down at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, yes folks the O.C. :lol: I'm heading down with my pops, Bro, Team Manager and Kelly Inman. Should be a good time if any of you locals can make it out. :cool: Get tickets on line for the 1,000 seat theater.

Link:
http://www.irs-media.net/onanysundayreunion/

RP
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

When I was little my Mom cleaned houses and my Dad poured concrete. When I went with my Mom to work to clean the houses there were a few videos she put in to keep me occupied. There were the typical hillclimb videos of Widowmaker of course and then it was the On Any Sunday films. I was the best kid all day watching those things, so she thought. :D So, I can't even explain how cool it was to attend such an event last night. It was an honor to be there and meet the guys that are still alive that contributed to the film. I have a really cool piece of memorabilia that my Dad purchased during the auction and gave to me. Road racer Don Emde made them and there are only two in existense, I'll post a photo shortly. If they have another one of these, you are in the area and a motorcycle fan. I highly recommend attending. :D

RP
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

righ on bro thats fricken cool
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Freemer

2-days head s up

Post by Freemer »

Would have been great but only 2 days heads up could not attend

Freemer
Nothing .....
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

BUMMER :bash:
I missed this post. I would have made time.
If there is ever word of it coming again, Please, please post it up.
Coolest motorcycle movie ever. :headbang:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

http://www.cyclenews.com/testride/latestissue.html

There is an article in this weeks Cycle News on the reunion on pg. 78 & 79. Check out the piece Don Emde is holding on pg. 79. Fortunate enough to have that bad boy on my wall. :D Thanks, Dad. :lol: Before Crusty Demons of Dirt, there was On Any Sunday! The real deal!

RP