Soooo....here we go again....This time...A Gen 3...

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
ZEROFEAR66

Soooo....here we go again....This time...A Gen 3...

Post by ZEROFEAR66 »

The first one I did was a Gen 2....I picked up this Gen 3 roller with a blown motor for.....600$....yeeee haaaa....Now all I need is an engine.... :lol:
To all of you who have posted pics of your frame mods, A BIG THANK YOU.....Ill be copying your work shortly....hehehhee

:clink:

HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

If it turns out nearly as good as your Gen 2, that is going to be an incredibly clean bike! :D
ZEROFEAR66

Post by ZEROFEAR66 »

CR500R-G3 wrote:If it turns out nearly as good as your Gen 2, that is going to be an incredibly clean bike! :D

Hey you remember that one eh?....Man that was a lot of work. ...I'm really looking forward to this one. Ive learned a lot from you guys over the past few weeks reading and checking out the pics of all the conversions. Who has the square stock with the radiused edges? Im going to need to buy a few inches of that.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Supply is getting LOW.......
ZEROFEAR66

Got it

Post by ZEROFEAR66 »

AlisoBob wrote:Supply is getting LOW.......

So should I order some now?
How much and how do I need to pay?
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I have some scraps, that aren't long enough for a gen4, but probably good for a gen3. figure out how long you need it and let me know.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
teemtrubble

Re: Got it

Post by teemtrubble »

ZEROFEAR66 wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:Supply is getting LOW.......

So should I order some now?
How much and how do I need to pay?
I have some small pcs if Bob's out.
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

if you got some time, call up a local metals shop man...there was like 20 places in my city that had that shit in stock...i paid 5$ for a 2 foot piece...easy and fast...oh and if i have some left over tonight i'll let you know.
ZEROFEAR66

Post by ZEROFEAR66 »

Balaclava wrote:if you got some time, call up a local metals shop man...there was like 20 places in my city that had that shit in stock...i paid 5$ for a 2 foot piece...easy and fast...oh and if i have some left over tonight i'll let you know.

Hey thanks for all the offers guys!...Sure if you have some left over Ill buy some. Seems like a foot would do?