Have any of you all seen the new Samsung 650 LCD ?

ABBA to Sex Pistols to Patsy Cline......

Go for it!!
Slow old Fart

Have any of you all seen the new Samsung 650 LCD ?

Post by Slow old Fart »

I went shopping for 2 new TV's for my parents house the other day. I do not even watch TV but maybe an hour or less a week. They wanted to get set up for the upcoming HD switch coming up in 2009.

I was not even looking for a TV for myself when I ran into a movie playing on the new 650 and I just could not believe the picture.

Where talking a picture so clear it's 3D without the glasses. I am one hard ass to maKE a sell on but this TV sells itself.

You do not want to see it unless you are going to buy it because the picture is that good.
britincali

Post by britincali »

LCD sux.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:LCD sux.
Baseball?

Big time.

Everything " smears"....

:cry:
Slow old Fart

Post by Slow old Fart »

I just bought 2 plasmas and this one LCD, the plasma boy's are worried. This LCD rivals the pioneer elites in color. You are right they do have problems with motion but this one is closing the gap.

LCD flat panel are only a few years old and plasmas are older and further along in development.

Pioneer was making the best plasma set's but from what I read the technology is slowing down and they are no longer pushing development near as much? LCDS are now working on a 4000 picture panel format and are closing the motion problem gap with higher HZ processing LCD speed.

I bought 2 new Panasonic 08 1080P Plasmas and 1 new 650 Sammy and in picture quality the Sammy kills em bad.

I do not think plasmas are going to make it once the motion problems are solved on LCD!