GH Helmet Cam

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
rpeterson

GH Helmet Cam

Post by rpeterson »

Check out the fooatge from the website V-HoldR. I ran this helmet camera at Glen Helen. You can't feel that your wearing it with the light weight and there are no wires.

http://vholdr.com/node/1767

http://vholdr.com/users/troy-lee-d

RP
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

right on thats bitchin :headbang: . why did u quit racing hondas (specifically cr500) ?
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

It was time for a change for me and with the 4 stroke revolution coming around it was time to change our hillclimb program. KTM has a great powerplant for almost any classification and we decided to just role with them. It has been three years now since I've been riding orange and I have been quite succesful in that period of time. It's kind of a no brainer now and were sticking with them for as long as we can. Won't be parting with the AF though, she's a keeper.

RP
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Nice
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
bsmith

YES SIR!

Post by bsmith »

AWSOME!!NOTE THE LIGHT FRONT END DANCING!!!!!!NICE :cool:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

:cool:
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Gotta work on the angle a little more, but not bad for the first time with someone elses camera. :lol: I'm gonna get my own going, the Speedway guys are using the same camera to film at their events.

RP
glen howell

Post by glen howell »

Come on now Robbie we that love and respect you know it's all about money .Good luck at Montana. One of your best fans, Glen (TEAM GSS) NAHA #42

img]Image[/img]
gas is for washing parts, alcohol is for drinking,nitro is for racing
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

:lol: :lol: :lol: If it was about the money I wouldnt' be getting up for work at 4 am every morning. I would be going riding instead. :whoop: KTM supplied me with 4 bikes and parts for the 2008 season. Cash would be nice, but thats the best I've been able to do so far. Appreciate the love though and for building me the most KICK ASS 500 I've ever ridden. :D

RP