Obama Refuses to Say Pledge...

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I love that guy
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

lewisclan wrote:I love that guy
We do now but, it wasn't all that long ago and you and I be in some tent in the desert or wearing stripes still! hahahaha...
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
MICK

Post by MICK »

But seriously....WTF was Osama's problem?? I've been out of country for 35 days apparently I missed something while we were out!! I better say this now before he's elected president. But if anyone in my community had seen him stand there with his thumb up his ass during the national anthem, which is the most beautiful song in the world I might add, we would have put him in the hurt locker. I don't give a shit who you are or what god you pretend to pray to. You lock your happy ass up when the colors are flying! And how the fuck come I'm not seeing this all over my TV right now?? Was this several weeks ago? Old news already?
Last edited by MICK on June 3rd, 2008, 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

It never made it close to being on TV, or even in the newspaper.

The Inna' Net is the only place to find the truth.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

All the news is reported by biased liberal media. Since they want Osama in office, why would they report anything negative? Only on Fox, will you see some non-biased news.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Most media is biased because it is catering towards a particular demographic i.e. it reflects the views and prejudices of its audience and re-inforces them rather than attempting to educate and inform. Fox is just as bad as - say - MSNBC just oriented towards conservatives. Same goes for Talk Radio and a lot of the Internet. You got to shop around a lot and balance out the conflicting view points.

...and the Obama thing was propaganda. I am not for him because he is fundamentally wrong over the size and role of government, but the patriotism and Muslim issues are red herrings.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

redrocket190 wrote:
...and the Obama thing was propaganda.
I disagree completly, he stood there... thumb up his ass, while the National anthem played...

No photoshop, No " out of context" video clip, no CGI......

He just ....stood.

He will never live this down, in my eyes....

ever.

fuck him....
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

AlisoBob wrote:
I disagree completly, he stood there... thumb up his ass, while the National anthem played...

fuck him....
Actually, it looks more like he's playing with himself Michael Jackson style. :lol:
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

While I still argue there are plenty of reasons not to vote for Obama than questions on his patriotism, it is also quite clear that one should salute for both the anthem and the pledge. And for non-military personnel, saluting means hand over your heart.

http://www.usflag.org/flagetiquette.html
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Either way the US is not pulling out of Iraq anytime soon. And if anyone of them, because the election is not over yet, does not follow what the Elitists want, they'll Reganise the Pres. Ya Regan fell in line after that attempt.